Windows 10: windows moving files

Discus and support windows moving files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, my pc has been moving files on its own, i was playing beamng drive and i noticed one of my mods were gone. So, i looked in downloads and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bross04, Sep 20, 2020.

1. windows moving files

Hello, my pc has been moving files on its own, i was playing beamng drive and i noticed one of my mods were gone. So, i looked in downloads and it was there. This has been happening to quite a bit of my school work and it is kind of frustrating me. Windows is working fine other than that. All the files for running windows are untouched and where they should be.

submitted by /u/bross04
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bross04, Sep 20, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2020
  4. windows moving files

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

windows moving files

1. windows moving files - Similar Threads - moving files

2. Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files: Yesterday I started having issues moving files on my E: drive. I was moving and organizing files when I started getting the "There is not enough free space on _____." Sometimes the folder name would be the receiving folder and sometimes it would be the original...
  3. Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files: Yesterday I started having issues moving files on my E: drive. I was moving and organizing files when I started getting the "There is not enough free space on _____." Sometimes the folder name would be the receiving folder and sometimes it would be the original...
  4. Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another: To explain briefly the process i´ve been following, i changed an old computer´s hdd to a new ssd, then i tried to move all the personal files from the hdd to the new sdd connecting the old hdd to another computer and transfering the files over ftp to the computer with the new...
  5. Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another: To explain briefly the process i´ve been following, i changed an old computer´s hdd to a new ssd, then i tried to move all the personal files from the hdd to the new sdd connecting the old hdd to another computer and transfering the files over ftp to the computer with the new...
  6. Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another

7. How can I move files from the Windows partition to the WSL one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move files from the Windows partition to the WSL one?: I installed Ubuntu through WSL is the virtualisation tool. And I want to move some files from the memory partition is controlled by Windows to the partition is controlled by Ubuntu. I tried to do it through Bash using thesudo cp <lc_disk>:\\<dir_with_files>\\<file.txt>...
  8. How can I move files from the Windows partition to the WSL one?

How can I move files from the Windows partition to the WSL one?: I installed Ubuntu through WSL is the virtualisation tool. And I want to move some files from the memory partition is controlled by Windows to the partition is controlled by Ubuntu. I tried to do it through Bash using thesudo cp <lc_disk>:\\<dir_with_files>\\<file.txt>...
  9. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  10. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...