Windows 10: Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know...

Discus and support Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MagnifiicentX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MagnifiicentX, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know...

/u/MagnifiicentX, Nov 26, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Nov 26, 2019
  3. K(INWA) Win User
    Bad Image MSVCP120.dll and MSVCP140.dll with ERROR 0xc000012f

Bad Image MSVCP120.dll and MSVCP140.dll with ERROR 0xc000012f with several .exe files - acrobat, HRBlock, icloudservices, etc. This is a Windows 7 machine that was updated to Windows 10.

K(INWA), Nov 26, 2019
  4. Mixalesko Win User

Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know...

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know...

1. Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know... - Similar Threads - Msi dll error

2. i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is: i got a 3060 recently to try to stop my computer from crashing but it didn't do anything, i have tried everything, drivers, DDU, stress testing, and i even reset my windows install. all did nothing it crashes on Forza, Valorant, and f1 22 from the games I've tested. i have a...
  3. i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is: i got a 3060 recently to try to stop my computer from crashing but it didn't do anything, i have tried everything, drivers, DDU, stress testing, and i even reset my windows install. all did nothing it crashes on Forza, Valorant, and f1 22 from the games I've tested. i have a...
  4. i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i cant reset my pc i keep getting the error code 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant reset my pc i keep getting the error code 0xc000012f: Hi I've been trying to factory reset my pc for the las couple hours and haven't been able to and it gives me the error code 0xc000012f and lets me go through the reset process but then doesn't do anything... is there anything i can do?...
  6. i cant reset my pc i keep getting the error code 0xc000012f

i cant reset my pc i keep getting the error code 0xc000012f: Hi I've been trying to factory reset my pc for the las couple hours and haven't been able to and it gives me the error code 0xc000012f and lets me go through the reset process but then doesn't do anything... is there anything i can do?...
  7. i cant reset my pc i keep getting the error code 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why: Hi, this is my first post. My pc keeps restarting without any BSOD or warning, I tried everything to fix it, i changed my PSU, motherboard, fully cleaned it with a compressor and i reinstalled windows but the i still have the same issues. It can randomly restart from 5...
  9. My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why

My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why: Hi, this is my first post. My pc keeps restarting without any BSOD or warning, I tried everything to fix it, i changed my PSU, motherboard, fully cleaned it with a compressor and i reinstalled windows but the i still have the same issues. It can randomly restart from 5...
  10. I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.: I reset my pc to its factory settings and everything was proceeding normally until a message popped up (after the reset was complete) which said "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows,...
Tags: