Windows 10: Windows MTU active value after pmtu ?

Discus and support Windows MTU active value after pmtu ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I get the value for the pmtu windows had coordinated with all network components in path? I can set it using netsh or registry - but which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertSchwertz, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Windows MTU active value after pmtu ?

How can I get the value for the pmtu windows had coordinated with all network components in path?

I can set it using netsh or registry - but which value is in use after the automatics?

In switches/ routers I can set mtu, ip mtu, tcp mss...

But how can I get the information which mtu is in use (not the confired one) by Windows ?

:)

RobertSchwertz, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

Windows 10 MTU setting

Hi pineson,

Since your issue has a relation to your VPN and your MTU settings, I suggest you post your concern in our
    TechNet forums. The members
    there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Feb 18, 2019
  3. How do I change MTU settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We suggest you to contact Internet Support Provider.

Please refer the below link its about Window Vista, we suggest you to use following steps to open command prompt.

Windows key +X.

Click on Command Prompt.

Follow the suggestion in the link Provided and check.

Change the MTU setting:

How do I change the MTU setting in Windows 7?

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Feb 18, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

Windows MTU active value after pmtu ?

MTU problem for Xbox live.. PLEASE HELP!

I warned you that it wasnt gonna work very well
    you can over ride the mtu setting with the above procedure as suggested but
    3g simply is not reliable enough for online gaming ( Hench the xbox live restrictions on mtu to prevent laggy connections / packet spam )

OneMoar, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows MTU active value after pmtu ?

1. Windows MTU active value after pmtu ? - Similar Threads - MTU active value

2. How to change MTU on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change MTU on Windows 11/10: [IMG]Sometimes, you may have noticed that some websites don’t function well on your broadband connection. While most websites run fine, certain seem to have an issue. If you have encountered this situation, it is time to change the Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) on Windows...
  3. Is it possible to setup MTU size on all of the subinterfaces same value for all in one command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to setup MTU size on all of the subinterfaces same value for all in one command: Hello,i have 7 subinterfaces, plus the loopback, my question is can i setup MTU size on more than one subinterface in one command line.thanks for any answer....
  4. Is it possible to setup MTU size on all of the subinterfaces same value for all in one command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to setup MTU size on all of the subinterfaces same value for all in one command: Hello,i have 7 subinterfaces, plus the loopback, my question is can i setup MTU size on more than one subinterface in one command line.thanks for any answer....
  5. Is it possible to setup MTU size on all of the subinterfaces same value for all in one command

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How I can change my MTU over 1500?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How I can change my MTU over 1500?: OS : Windows 10 version 21H2 Lastest releasei can't change mtu over 1500 by'netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "target" mtu=9000'and it dosn't work!!but'netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "target" mtu=1500'is workinghow can i change MTU over 1500???p.s I already enable...
  7. mtu changing automatically to 1420

mtu changing automatically to 1420: i changed mtu to 1464 and it give me good ping but every time when i restart i found high ping and when open cmd and type netsh interface ipv4 show subinterfaces it 1420 why ?????...
  8. mtu changing automatically to 1420

mtu changing automatically to 1420: i changed mtu to 1464 and it give me good ping but every time i restart i found high ping and when open cmd and type netsh interface ipv4 show subinterfaces it 1420 why ????? and this my router settings [ATTACH] what should i do plz any fix...
  9. How to change MTU Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change MTU Settings in Windows 10: Hello everyone! This is not a started thread to ask a question, but how you can fix your MTU settings on windows 10, without PowerShell, or Command prompt. Recently i found this article where people mentioned using powershell. How do i change MTU Settings Though when...
  10. Registry Resets values after reboot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry Resets values after reboot.: So I've had this issue the entire time that I've had this computer. The first issue was that my speakers would make a loud pop before audio and a loud pop after audio. And to fix it what I did was go into system registry, go to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mtu pmtu

2. pmtu windows 10