Windows 10: Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

Discus and support Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This question is an extention... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paulus88, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Paulus88 Win User

Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

This question is an extention on:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connect-2-bluetooth-gamepads-same-time-windows/a8707bf2-3239-480d-aac8-583fe5dead97As meny might know,:Windows has always limited bluetooth to a single gamepad/gamecontroller.Windows is also limited to be able to use 1 bluetooth chip in your machine.Offically Bluetooth should support to my knowledge 7 active devices.There have been 3rd party developed solutions to bypass this limitation, example:https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-ControllerOnly these stopped

:)

Paulus88, Dec 26, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 26, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Dec 26, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Multi Controller Support

2. Windows Controller Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Controller Support: So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any game on my computer. I own 2 Dualshock 4 controllers and neither of them worked and I also tried an Xbox 1 controller from my...
  3. Windows Controller Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Controller Support: So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any game on my computer. I own 2 Dualshock 4 controllers and neither of them worked and I also tried an Xbox 1 controller from my...
  4. Windows Controller Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth: This question is an extention on:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connect-2-bluetooth-gamepads-same-time-windows/a8707bf2-3239-480d-aac8-583fe5dead97As meny might know,:Windows has always limited bluetooth to a single gamepad/gamecontroller.Windows is...
  6. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth: This question is an extention on:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connect-2-bluetooth-gamepads-same-time-windows/a8707bf2-3239-480d-aac8-583fe5dead97As meny might know,:Windows has always limited bluetooth to a single gamepad/gamecontroller.Windows is...
  7. multi audio controller driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multi audio controller driver error: pls anyone help I searched everywhere I could but I didn't get the specific driver for the multi audio controller PCI\VEN_121D&DEV_0000&SUBSYS_0000121D&REV_00 [ATTACH] if anyone faces the same problem and you get a solution pls help me or you knew the solution to the...
  8. Multi-Account Support!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi-Account Support!!: iOS users really need multi-account access and "Copy task to.." option for windows is really needed. submitted by /u/BruceWyn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eks1wp/multiaccount_support/
  9. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control: I currently have a triple monitor set up, with two vertical monitors and a horizontal monitor, I want to be able to use slideshow wallpapers for these monitors and use two different folders for the different orientations of monitor. I.E. a slideshow for the horizontal...
  10. Multi monitor support is abysmal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi monitor support is abysmal: What is this utter garbage? Once I activate two monitors it's like the third doesn't exist. Even activating the second is a chore as I have to first duplicate and then extend before the third will even become an option. On previous versions, activating monitors was a breeze....