Windows 10: Windows multi media keys bugged

Discus and support Windows multi media keys bugged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a problem with programs like windows media player and spotify. every time i use them the multimedia key overlay pops up and automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanCarolus, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Windows multi media keys bugged

I am having a problem with programs like windows media player and spotify. every time i use them the multimedia key overlay pops up and automatically goes back to the first song/video in the playlist. on spotify it even keeps playing the first second of the track. it's like the "previous track" button is being held down, but i tested my keyboard and no buttons register. i even unplugged it and the computer still acted the same. how do i stop this?

:)

NathanCarolus, Jan 22, 2020
  2. mjkass Win User

Multi media key

my handset is nokia N95-1.

the multi media key used to work fine until i changed the background picture to one i had stored in my gallery.

now all it does is just cycle back to the main menu screen.

if i hold down the Multi media key, it will open up the music player menu, i have upgarade my firmware to V20 again, to see if that would solve it, but sadly the Multi media key still wont function correctly.

mjkass, Jan 22, 2020
  3. mjkass Win User
    Multi media key

Hi.

It wont let alter any settings as once i press the multi media key. The screen blinks and then returns back to the normal standby status screen. Is there another way of changing it back to default?

mjkass, Jan 22, 2020
  4. peter yzz Win User

Windows multi media keys bugged

Windows 10 reset, multi media keys

After carrying out windows reset on my Toshiba laptop, multy media keys, up volume, down volume and speaker on/off do not respond.

peter yzz, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows multi media keys bugged

1. Windows multi media keys bugged - Similar Threads - multi media keys

2. Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2: Hi,where is hidden the correct location for downloading Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2 ?It's missing herehttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepackInstalling in PS asAdd-WindowsCapability -Online -Name "Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0"...
  3. Windows 10 Atmos Multi-In bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Atmos Multi-In bug: I just bought a new Denon AVR-x4700h, I run my gaming laptop through my receiver and when I try and play a game that supports Dolby Atmos the receiver just says 'Multi-In and does not play in Atmos I have windows in the 'Dolby Atmos for home theater' setting when I try this,...
  4. Windows key bug??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows key bug??: When I'm playing games and I accidentally do a keyboard shortcut, its like im holding the windows key. For example if i just click TAB, it will change desktops as if im pressing WIN + TAB or I'll click W and it will open the whiteboard which is what happens if i click WIN +...
  5. Multi Media devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Media devices: My Devices are showing up as Multi Media Devices 17 they are all the same BRCM-DMS:2 can i delete the other 16 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-media-devices/497139bb-df66-49e7-8816-f8391493e83f
  6. Multi User Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multi User Product Key: Good Morning, I would like to know if there is a Multi-User Product Key for Windows 10 Pro 32bit - 64bit to be used in the business environment and the cost for such a key? Your assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  7. [BUG] Media keys not working for Itunes?

[BUG] Media keys not working for Itunes?: Basically, my media keys on my keyboard (Corsair K95 platinum) have suddenly stopped pausing/playing/skipping music, for no real reason as far as I can tell. I've had similar issues in the past on different PCs, but don't remember the solution. Any help is appreciated :)...
  8. Windows 10 media key notification graphic bug

Windows 10 media key notification graphic bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keltere [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa91fr/windows_10_media_key_notification_graphic_bug/
  9. Windows key bug?

Windows key bug?: So today i was playing apex legends and in the middle of playing, my keyboard started acting as if i were holding down the windows key. it was giving me the Windows + S function to search when just pressing S, thus tabbing me to desktop. Windows + D to bring me to desktop,...
  10. Media player bug?

in Browsers and Email
    Media player bug?: Whenever I play a video (on Youtube for example) with full screen on, the video will play for a few seconds then revert back to small screen and run another popup ad then play the video from the beginning again. This has been very annoying since the upgrade from Windows 7...