Windows 10: Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.

Discus and support Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I want to record videos using shadowplay from Nvidia. However, it mentions that I am missing Media Feature Pack. I learned that the N edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElDuderino1, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.

Hello,

I want to record videos using shadowplay from Nvidia. However, it mentions that I am missing Media Feature Pack. I learned that the N edition of Windows doesn't include the media feature pack. The drivers I found go up to v. 1709. What can I do about it?

:)

ElDuderino1, Oct 8, 2018

2. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N

Hi Andre,

I have Win 10 Pro, not Pro N...

A web post said that I could recover from a missing cnpapgmg.dll file by installing the "Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N"

Thanks,

Marshall

Enmotus_ML, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Lajos17D Win User
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N

Hello,

I've installed the new Creators Update to my system and now the previously installed Media Feature Pack is missing.

Could you please tell me when the new Media Feature Pack for Windows Creators update will be released?

On this page, the latest version is for Windows 10 - Version: 1607 - Major build number:

Lajos17D, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N

Hi,

The Media Feature Pack list page should be updated shortly. In the meantime, you can download the corresponding Media Feature Pack for N edition of Windows
    10 Version 1703 here and you
    can also check the available features that are included on this update package.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance with the Media Feature Pack.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.

1. Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing. - Similar Threads - Pro 1809 Media

2. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...
  3. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...
  4. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Media Feature Pack missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack missing?: Hello, I am running on a custom built Windows 10 home. Everything was working fine until one day my "Windows Media Feature Pack" goes missing and I have no way of downloading it since the download is reserved for Windows 10N users. It is gone from the "optional features" tab...
  6. Can't install media feature pack on windows 10 pro N

Can't install media feature pack on windows 10 pro N: Hello! I tried to install windows media features for windows 10 pro N, but I got this error. I don't know what to do. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-media-feature-pack-on-windows-10-pro/6b00c33f-b2f0-48a6-9e90-f48102cf429f
  7. Windows N Edition Media Feature Pack is missing!

Windows N Edition Media Feature Pack is missing!: I have gone to apps/optional features/add feature but there is no media feature pack feature! I need to play devil may cry 5 but you are preventing me! I feel threatened! Your incompetence is causing me distress and I will hurt myself! I have autism and OCD! I need to fix...
  8. Media Feature Pack Error on Win 10 N Pro

Media Feature Pack Error on Win 10 N Pro: Hello guys! First, sorry for my grammatical problems, im not a very good english speaker. I have a problem with my windows... I reinstalled it and now i cant install Media Feature Pack because im getting this error : "this update is not applicable to your computer". I dont...
  9. Media feature pack for windows 10 pro N

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media feature pack for windows 10 pro N: there's no media feature pack for version 1903 of windows 10 pro N , and all the streaming sites are not playing any media. can someone help please , thanks....
  10. Windows 10 Pro N Media Feature Pack installation fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro N Media Feature Pack installation fails: Hi, I tried to install Media Feature Pack on my computer. But I got the error like this [ATTACH] So, how can I install it then? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. media feature pack 1809

2. media feature pack windows 10 1809

3. Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1809Oct

4. windows media feature pack 1809 pro n,
  5. windows_Media feature pack_x64_1809,
  6. feature pack for windows 10 pro n 1809,
  7. media pack 1809,
  8. download free windows media player windows 10 n pro edition 1809,
  9. windows media package 1809,
  10. video windows n 1809 .msu,
  11. can not download media feature pack 1809,