Windows 10: Windows Nag screen for Windows 11

Discus and support Windows Nag screen for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Release preview. I am well aware that my 1st generation Threadripper does not meet Windows 11 requirements. So I am running Windows 10 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kirbster1, Jul 14, 2022.

1. kirbster1 Win User

Windows Nag screen for Windows 11

Windows 10 Release preview. I am well aware that my 1st generation Threadripper does not meet Windows 11 requirements. So I am running Windows 10 on this machine. Does anyone know how to get rid of Microsofts Nag screen when looking at Windows Updates?

:)

kirbster1, Jul 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jul 14, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Nag screen for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Nag screen

2. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  3. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  4. How do I stop the NAG screen for the "Search with and AI Powered Boost"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the NAG screen for the "Search with and AI Powered Boost": How do I stop the NAG screen for the "Search with and AI Powered Boost" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-nag-screen-for-the-search-with/221b79d0-0cbd-487a-8b39-58bc974b8d35
  5. How do I stop the NAG screen for the "Search with and AI Powered Boost"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the NAG screen for the "Search with and AI Powered Boost": How do I stop the NAG screen for the "Search with and AI Powered Boost" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-nag-screen-for-the-search-with/221b79d0-0cbd-487a-8b39-58bc974b8d35
  6. Microsoft’s Windows 10 nag screens show no sign of slowing down

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 nag screens show no sign of slowing down: Remember the infamous blue screen pop-ups that take over your screen on Windows 10? Those nag screens are back as Microsoft has once again resorted to its aggressive tactic of promoting services like Office 365. We have noticed a surge in these unwanted promotions since...
  7. Windows 10 is nagging users with full-screen Windows 11 “free upgrade” notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is nagging users with full-screen Windows 11 “free upgrade” notifications: Windows 10’s full-screen nags are back! Microsoft is bombarding Windows 10 users with “Now unlocked: You’re eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11” alerts. After installing the recent updates, users have started receiving full-screen Windows 11 “free upgrade”...
  8. Windows Nag screen for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Nag screen for Windows 11: Windows 10 Release preview. I am well aware that my 1st generation Threadripper does not meet Windows 11 requirements. So I am running Windows 10 on this machine. Does anyone know how to get rid of Microsofts Nag screen when looking at Windows Updates?...
  9. Windows Nag screen for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Nag screen for Windows 11: Windows 10 Release preview. I am well aware that my 1st generation Threadripper does not meet Windows 11 requirements. So I am running Windows 10 on this machine. Does anyone know how to get rid of Microsofts Nag screen when looking at Windows Updates?...
  10. Windows 10’s full screen setup nag returns – here’s how to disable it

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s full screen setup nag returns – here’s how to disable it: Windows 10 has again started displaying a full-screen setup nag that takes up the desktop and other apps after you login into your device. These full-screen notification nags typically reappear after installing certain cumulative updates, and they take up the whole screen...