Windows 10: Windows Native Scan driver

Discus and support Windows Native Scan driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When using the native scan driver instead of the manufacturer scan driver, there is no selection for 8 1/2 by 14 legal size paper from the auto sheet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkStark1, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Windows Native Scan driver

When using the native scan driver instead of the manufacturer scan driver, there is no selection for 8 1/2 by 14 legal size paper from the auto sheet feeder for all MFP

Windows Native Scan driver 4263375d-d0ec-4de8-99da-87e45a42c342?upload=true.png

:)

MarkStark1, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2019
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Windows Native Scan driver

Native Scan Settings

Welcome to Ten Forums borntodeal.

That would be' Epson Scan 2' ? That's what came with my Epson printer/scanner......

Which app in particular? The only app I can find that brings up a basic interface such as you describe is MS Paint, and that interface seems to be built in to MS Paint, not provided by Windows. Is this what you see? If so, there appears to be no way to configure its defaults, they seem to be hard-coded into MS Paint.

All my other apps capable of calling for a scan (from a near 20 year old PaintShop Pro 7 to the latest LibreOffice) call up Epson Scan 2 when I ask for a scan.

Windows Native Scan driver [​IMG]

If you go to 'Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners' and click on your scanner, then on Manage, you'll see that Windows is set for a default of 300dpi already.

Windows Native Scan driver [​IMG]

Bree, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Native Scan driver

1. Windows Native Scan driver - Similar Threads - Native Scan driver

2. Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!: Dear Microsoft, Would you look into making sure that Windows 10 fully cooperates & is compatible with my monitor. I've heard it said that sometimes Windows 10 has issues with monitors running 2560 X 1440 vs. 1920 X 1080...My actual monitor is:GIGABYTE - 27" LED CurvedModel:...
  3. Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!: Dear Microsoft, Would you look into making sure that Windows 10 fully cooperates & is compatible with my monitor. I've heard it said that sometimes Windows 10 has issues with monitors running 2560 X 1440 vs. 1920 X 1080...My actual monitor is:GIGABYTE - 27" LED CurvedModel:...
  4. Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Sandbox not having the same driver version which Windows native have

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox not having the same driver version which Windows native have: I have vGPU enabled in sandbox .wsb file, but and I can see windows sandbox gfx driver is not the same in sandbox as Windows native. How sandbox can reflect the same windows driver version inside ? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  6. driver scanning

driver scanning: I have laptop Dell inspiron with Windows 10 version. When using my laptop suddenly screen became bright and all operation stopped. Then made power off again made on but error message appeared Drivers power state failure. Then in notifications scan drivers appeared. Please let...
  7. Scans and driver updates hanging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scans and driver updates hanging: Starting yesterday morning roughly my computer has gone on the fritz for whatever reason, I am uncertain what is happening but it started with my Intel network adapter not working, Intel I219-V it no longer has a connection and I have been fighting with it to troubleshoot. My...
  8. Native Scan Settings

Native Scan Settings: I have an Epson scanner and it has a very nice scan program, but when I launch scanning from another app, it brings up the Windows scanning interface. The default is 100dpi for some reason and I would like to set the default to 300dpi. Is this possible? How can I accomplish...
  9. Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size

Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size: Currently when a driver is installed from the driver store (Library) for a MFP Printer (Make and model is not relevant); when trying to scan from the ASF (auto sheet feeder) the ability or option to select 8 1/2 by 14 legal size paper is not available. This then requires the...
  10. Precision touchpad Native Windows driver?

Precision touchpad Native Windows driver?: ok, so I have been working on this issue for a while now. I finally found something in my manuals that states the touchpad is a Precision so dell does not have a driver for it. the trackpad depends on the windows native driver. All settings/devices/touchpad is the only...