Windows 10: Windows needs to be activated pop up

Discus and support Windows needs to be activated pop up in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just started after the last update on 12/12..When I check Settings Update & Security I see that Windows is activated how do I stop the pop up? Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by man00, Dec 14, 2019.

1. man00 Win User

Windows needs to be activated pop up

Just started after the last update on 12/12..When I check Settings Update & Security I see that Windows is activated
    how do I stop the pop up? Version 10.0.18362.535

:)

man00, Dec 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows needs to be activated pop up - Similar Threads - needs activated pop

2. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  3. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  4. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  5. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  6. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy: This seems to be a common problem from what I've read. I get a message pop up every few days You are using an unactivated copy of windows - you need to activate. So I go to System Update and Security and Activation and Troubleshoot and it says Troubleshooting This copy of...
  8. Windows Activation pop-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation pop-up: I keep on getting this pop-up that tells me to activate windows. Whenever i do, It says its activated. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-pop-up/a20391b1-a3f5-4c42-aaa0-645e0cd3c41b
  9. Activate Windows popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows popping up: Hello, I bought my windows 10 key about 2 years ago. It just recently popped up to activate my windows. I've been ignoring it for the past 3 weeks, but it has been bothering me. Once I update my windows it goes away. Once I get back on my computer it comes back. Any help...
  10. Activate windows pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate windows pop up: hi After updating my windows 10 to the latest version , a pop up apeared below my desktop to activate it ! and when i went to setting/activation i watched this error : " we can not reach our activation servers right now , make sure u are connected to the internet , wait...