Windows 10: Windows needs to reinstall for no reason.

Discus and support Windows needs to reinstall for no reason. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was cleaning my Computer.I delete a file named "Epic Games" that had nothing to do with Windows.I deleted it but did not empty the recycle bin.Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VeljkoTomic, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Windows needs to reinstall for no reason.

I was cleaning my Computer.I delete a file named "Epic Games" that had nothing to do with Windows.I deleted it but did not empty the recycle bin.Then I restarted my PC.Computer freezed and wanted me to install Windows10 again.I tried typing in product key but it didn't work.I knew windows was already installed on my PC.Then I tried everything from downloading windows again to typing every product key I know.Nothing.Then I tried to repair it using SFC /scannnow command.It said "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."I gave up then.I restarted my PC once again,and it booted up like every other day.All files were saved.Nothing really changed.I fixed it somehow,but I want to ask,why did it happened?Why did PC wanted me to reinstall Windows 10 without any reason.Please answer me.As new Windows 10 user I experienced many problems.

:)

VeljkoTomic, Feb 20, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows needs to reinstall for no reason. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 20, 2020
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Windows needs to reinstall for no reason.

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows needs to reinstall for no reason.

1. Windows needs to reinstall for no reason. - Similar Threads - needs reinstall reason

2. Windows needing repair/reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows needing repair/reinstall: I restarted my pc due to a program not behaving correctly, and then the system wouldnt boot properly, i tried to reinstall Windows both by keeping files and by wiping, but theres too little space on the drive i have for Windows to reinstall, can someone tell me how i can...
  3. Windows needing repair/reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows needing repair/reinstall: I restarted my pc due to a program not behaving correctly, and then the system wouldnt boot properly, i tried to reinstall Windows both by keeping files and by wiping, but theres too little space on the drive i have for Windows to reinstall, can someone tell me how i can...
  4. need to reinstall windows 11?

need to reinstall windows 11?: Reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reinstall-windows-11/95df6867-489f-4f31-bdf2-8783a1e54f50
  5. need to reinstall windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to reinstall windows 11?: Reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reinstall-windows-11/95df6867-489f-4f31-bdf2-8783a1e54f50
  6. Need to reinstall windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reinstall windows store: I deleted the windows store a month ago in an attempt to stop wsappx from using 10% of my cpu, it didnt work and now I realized I cant use any windows apps. Any help is appreciated....
  7. Need to reinstall windows store

Need to reinstall windows store: I deleted the windows store a month ago in an attempt to stop wsappx from using 10% of my cpu, it didnt work and now I realized I cant use any windows apps. Any help is appreciated....
  8. I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..: So basically i had a virus which were installed through a setup in my acer laptop i was forced to make a clean reset so everything will be cleaned, but i was wrong. Throughout the process of resetting it took me about 7 hours until it cleaned the pc and started to install the...
  9. I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..

I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..: So basically i had a virus which were installed through a setup in my acer laptop i was forced to make a clean reset so everything will be cleaned, but i was wrong. Throughout the process of resetting it took me about 7 hours until it cleaned the pc and started to install the...
  10. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with reinstalling windows: Hello,I am in dire need of help with reinstalling windows or wiping my drive. I dont know what I did but my windows features like start, settings, search ect. Stopped working. I have only access to the File Explorer and command prompt. I tried to reinstall and wipe my laptop...