Windows 10: "Windows needs to restart"

Discus and support "Windows needs to restart" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I saw that message, sorry it might not be the exact message, then it had to collect data I think I think it said. I've only had Win 10 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeFromSd, May 2, 2020.

1. JoeFromSd Win User

"Windows needs to restart"

Yesterday I saw that message, sorry it might not be the exact message, then it had to collect data I think I think it said.

I've only had Win 10 for a month so don't know how to find the crash dump. It might be related to the CPU overheating.

Really hope someone can help!

:)

JoeFromSd, May 2, 2020
  2. little cat, May 2, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Windows needs to restart" :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 2, 2020
  4. "Windows needs to restart"

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2020
Thema:

"Windows needs to restart"

1. "Windows needs to restart" - Similar Threads - needs restart

2. why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen: hello sonu kumarSS heresubject: " Driver power state failure on blue screen"there is problem while I on my laptop and doing some task suddenly blue screen is pooping and restart automatically and statues code is "driver power state failure in window 11" and i had done many...
  3. why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen: hello sonu kumarSS heresubject: " Driver power state failure on blue screen"there is problem while I on my laptop and doing some task suddenly blue screen is pooping and restart automatically and statues code is "driver power state failure in window 11" and i had done many...
  4. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  5. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  6. Every time I open my computer the internet doesn't connect and I need to restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every time I open my computer the internet doesn't connect and I need to restart: Hello, I am having an issue where every time I open my computer and try to connect to the internet it says it is connected but it can't use the internet. Once I restart, then it is able to work. Any idea what I can do to resolve the issue?I have downloaded all the latest...
  7. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  8. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

"windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  9. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...