Windows 10: Windows .net installation issue

Discus and support Windows .net installation issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So lately i've been trying to install a program on my pc,the program recommends to install .net framework 3.5 but when i install it,it pops up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows 10 insider user, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Windows .net installation issue

So lately i've been trying to install a program on my pc,the program recommends to install .net framework 3.5 but when i install it,it pops up with this error code,so i go on the site it recommends to fix the issue and i cant find the error code that shows on my screen,i've even restarted my pc at least 7 times when trying to install the framework,any ideas?Now the question is,is it because i'm a insider user that is causing this issue or the OS,i also don't want to do a reinstall as i have important files and apps i need,here is a screenshot of the error code. Windows .net installation issue 329d0a17-1c44-427b-980a-98a4399aea33?upload=true.png

:)

Windows 10 insider user, Dec 22, 2018

2. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Windows .net installation issue :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Dec 22, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Windows .net installation issue

Why isnt NET 3.5 installing on Windows 10?

Hi Josh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Is the .Net framework feature turned on in Windows features?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • Currently on which build is your Windows 10?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Start and type Turn On or OFF Windows Features.
    • Select it. Search for the .Net Framework and check if the feature is Turned on.
    • Check mark the .Net Framework
      to turn on the feature.
    • Restart the machine and check installing the latest version.
    For more reference please check the below link.

Refer: .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800F0906, 0x800F081F, 0x800F0907

Download the latest version of .Net Framework : .NET Framework 4.6.1

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows .net installation issue

1. Windows .net installation issue - Similar Threads - net installation issue

2. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  3. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  4. NET Framework 3.5 install issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET Framework 3.5 install issue: Hi! So, I was trying to set up wireless display and after searching through a lot of problems, I found out that I needed to turn NET Framework 3.5 in "Turn Windows Features on or off." However, when I check the box and tell Windows Update to download the files for me, I get...
  5. NET Framework 3.5 install issue

NET Framework 3.5 install issue: Hi! So, I was trying to set up wireless display and after searching through a lot of problems, I found out that I needed to turn NET Framework 3.5 in "Turn Windows Features on or off." However, when I check the box and tell Windows Update to download the files for me, I get...
  6. NET Framework 3.5 install issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. .NET framework issue

.NET framework issue: In the Registry editior there isn't a v4.0 folder in the NET Framework\NDP folder yet when i try and download .NET v4.8 it is already installed on my computer? All of the support answers to resolve the install error require that i go to the V.4. folder but its not there How...
  8. .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues: I cannot install this feature. I have tried every solution I could find online and none worked. This is very disappointing and frustrating because it's messing with my work. Any suggestions?...
  9. .NET Framework Issues

.NET Framework Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first time posting here so I hope I provide sufficient information. I have been some issues launching applications. Specifically, there are two video games on Steam that do not launch at all. If I launch them directly, I receive an...
  10. .net issue

.net issue: Hi, my rms software seems to have an issue on windows 10. The rms software is provided by Multiflex. It was working fine on WIndows 7 & 8.1. On Winodws 10, it is showing a .net issue. I am not able to open the software?? Should I downgrade to WIndows 8.1 or is there a fix a...