Windows 10: Windows Network Connections/Network Adapter is Empty

Discus and support Windows Network Connections/Network Adapter is Empty in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,I'm using windows 10 and for this past week, I've had a problem with my laptop. It keeps disconnecting and losing any internet connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by saturn s., Jul 18, 2021.

1. saturn s. Win User

Windows Network Connections/Network Adapter is Empty

Hello,I'm using windows 10 and for this past week, I've had a problem with my laptop. It keeps disconnecting and losing any internet connection available. I ran the troubleshoot and it said I have to reset my network settings, so I did that. It worked but after a couple of hours, it will lose all the internet connection again. I checked it and the folder of my network/internet adapter is also empty. I tried resetting my pc but the problem doesn't go away. I've also tried a couple of ways to troubleshoot it from other forums of a similar problem, but it's still not fixed. For now, I will just p

:)

saturn s., Jul 18, 2021

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Which network adapter?

My friend recently came over to my house with his laptop. Before I could connect him to my lan he detected several wireless networks in the area. I want to connect to these wireless networks, but I don't know what kind of adapter I need. I searched his laptop model and this is his network adapter http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/wireless_n/overview.htm

It seems he could get both N, and G signals

what would any of you guys suggest?

Network_guy, Jul 18, 2021
  4. atinfo Win User

hide specific Network connection adapter from Network list

Hi Mr @Brink ,

Is there a way to hide specific "Network connection adapter" from the "Network" list in system tray (network icon list)?
    I have 3 network adapters, Ethernet,WiFi and Microsoft KM-Test Loopback adapter (name as KeyShot). Whenever I disable Ethernet and WiFi adapter, KeyShot adapter appears as an Unidentified network (SS below). I know I can hide it by disable the adapter, but I don't want to disable it because Keyshot app needs that network adapter to work on Win OS.

Windows Network Connections/Network Adapter is Empty [​IMG]

I want the network list be shown as SS below (I want to hide just KeyShot adapter from the list):

atinfo, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Network Connections/Network Adapter is Empty - Similar Threads - Network Connections Network

2. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  3. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  4. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network Adapter Fails to Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Adapter Fails to Connect: My mother's laptop Dell Inspiron, won't connect to the internet. This has happened before, and all I've had to do was uninstall the adapter driver and restart the computer, but I've uninstalled the drivers and when the computer restarts, I still cannot connect. I've also...
  6. Under Network Connects folder is empty

Under Network Connects folder is empty: ?While trying to reset defaults for a keyboard setting on my Alienware laptop, I was instructed to restart in safe mode. Now it's stuck in safe mode, the network and connections folder is empty and all the suggestions require internet. I can't get out of safe mode! I can't...
  7. network adapter not connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network adapter not connected: how do you connect hardware/drivers to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-not-connected/f8ef59ab-3645-414a-9823-27ce6e11a2cf
  8. Network connection / adapter problems

Network connection / adapter problems: Recently, my laptop (Lenovo) has been unable to connect to the Internet. I didn't install a new update or anything (which is what most people suggest triggers the problem) but I did perform a clean boot to solve touch pad problems so perhaps that caused it. I have run a...
  9. Network Connections folder empty

Network Connections folder empty: HP g6 laptop Had many problems with this laptop. Customer had at least 3 AV programs. Deleted all. (Including 3 Variations of AVG.) Finally got to where I can boot to Desktop, everything looks normal. Except no internet. Network Connections folder is empty. In Device...
  10. Network settings and connections empty

Network settings and connections empty: Hello, My grandpa accidentally upgraded to windows 10. And since then I have unable to connect the PC to the network. - Net work connections is empty - ipconfig is empty - No lights lit at the back of the PC when connecting it to the router with a Ethernet cable. -...