Windows 10: Windows Network Diagnostics

Discus and support Windows Network Diagnostics in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows Network Diagnostics pops up randomly and then displays that it couldn't find the problem, even though there never was one to begin with. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dmukyy, May 3, 2022.

1. dmukyy Win User

Windows Network Diagnostics

Windows Network Diagnostics pops up randomly and then displays that it couldn't find the problem, even though there never was one to begin with. Is there a way for me to un-install or disable this from happening? it forces me to tab out of whatever program I'm in and its very annoying.

:)

dmukyy, May 3, 2022
  2. LemP Win User

network diagnostic tool

Windows 7 has a built-in "network diagnostic tool." You don't need to install it.

Perhaps you should explain ...

1. What "MS diagnostic tool" you're referring to, including where you found a reference to that tool
    2. The details of the network problem you're trying to diagnose
    3. The complete text of the error message you get when you try to run the "MS diagnostic tool"

LemP, May 3, 2022
  3. Windows 7 networking issue

Hi all,

Today my laptop stopped opening pages on any browser (chrome, firefox, IE). Chrome says the page request is being rejected so I googled this up but wasn't able to fix it with the suggestions I found. Windows can't connect to anything in my network( other PCs etc.) and has no internet.

The funny part about all this is that my utorrent still keeps on working inside windows.

Internet and networking works fine when I am in safe mode with networking.

I tried flushing dns, reset winsock, resetting wireless adapter, reset the router, renewed the wireless lease, disabled ipv6/ipv4 alternatively, set static ip, set manual dns and tried network diagnostics - which said that there is something wrong but has insufficient information available to find out what is wrong. I can ping google from cmd.

My other PCs network absolutely fine so this is no issue with my router.

Am I missing something ? Are there any good diagnostics software that will resolve the issue I'm facing ?

Thanks in advance

techjunkie, May 3, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, May 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Network Diagnostics - Similar Threads - Network Diagnostics

2. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  3. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  4. When I'm trying to connect my laptop to the internet and run my network. Diagnostics...

When I'm trying to connect my laptop to the internet and run my network. Diagnostics...: My laptop won't let me connect to the internet. Then I run network. God nastics, it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we can't test. How can I turn it off to get my internet restored...
  5. When I'm trying to connect my laptop to the internet and run my network. Diagnostics...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I'm trying to connect my laptop to the internet and run my network. Diagnostics...: My laptop won't let me connect to the internet. Then I run network. God nastics, it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we can't test. How can I turn it off to get my internet restored...
  6. When I'm trying to connect my laptop to the internet and run my network. Diagnostics...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...: I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver for my wifi adapter. Can you offer any assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-to-detect-wifi-networks/a0ff4f00-1912-438a-a55f-41e55ab0f342
  8. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...: I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver for my wifi adapter. Can you offer any assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-to-detect-wifi-networks/a0ff4f00-1912-438a-a55f-41e55ab0f342
  9. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...

10. Windows network diagnostics is version 1.0 and won't connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows network diagnostics is version 1.0 and won't connect to Internet: Uhhhh.....yeah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-network-diagnostics-is-version-10-and-wont/13f28063-b443-41a4-8681-115d4e32c7fe