Windows 10: Windows network freezes

Discus and support Windows network freezes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows network freezes occasionally when I open applications or when I'm updating something, This is getting really frustrating for me after it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarryMorgan4, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Windows network freezes

My windows network freezes occasionally when I open applications or when I'm updating something, This is getting really frustrating for me after it drops out 5 seconds later it comes back, I monitor it in task manager and I see network drop down to 0% for no reason what so ever.

Can anyone please help me.

:)

HarryMorgan4, Mar 2, 2021

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows network freezes

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows network freezes

1. Windows network freezes - Similar Threads - network freezes

2. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  3. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  4. Windows explorer freezes in Windows 10/11 with network drive probably IPv6 related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer freezes in Windows 10/11 with network drive probably IPv6 related: Hello,It's been many years now I have this problem with window explorer: randomly after boot i get red X on network drive and if I click on it, the window explorer freezes. Had this problem since 2018 I think, when I had Windows 10 and my old PC. Then in 2020 I changed PC and...
  5. Windows explorer freezes in Windows 10/11 with network drive probably IPv6 related

Windows explorer freezes in Windows 10/11 with network drive probably IPv6 related: Hello,It's been many years now I have this problem with window explorer: randomly after boot i get red X on network drive and if I click on it, the window explorer freezes. Had this problem since 2018 I think, when I had Windows 10 and my old PC. Then in 2020 I changed PC and...
  6. My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...: Sol, since few days ago my laptop somehow would lose connection and when i try to find anything on the internet it would say DNS not responding. And i did find how to fix those with network reset, but unfortunately its not like a permanent fix and the problem would occur...
  7. My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...

My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...: Sol, since few days ago my laptop somehow would lose connection and when i try to find anything on the internet it would say DNS not responding. And i did find how to fix those with network reset, but unfortunately its not like a permanent fix and the problem would occur...
  8. My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently: Hello guys. I have this problem for a while now. My pc randomly loses internet connection, and then it starts to freeze for about 3 seconds every 15 seconds until I shut it down or restart it. When I look at the adapter settings...it's not there. My network card is nowhere to...
  10. Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently: Hello guys. I have this problem for a while now. My pc randomly loses internet connection, and then it starts to freeze for about 3 seconds every 15 seconds until I shut it down or restart it. When I look at the adapter settings...it's not there. My network card is nowhere to...