Windows 10: Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

Discus and support Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i try to connect to my network, it says it is connecting but it changes to no bars(it is full bars when i try to connect), and when i put in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jinm1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. jinm1 Win User

Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

when i try to connect to my network, it says it is connecting but it changes to no bars(it is full bars when i try to connect), and when i put in the key it just says its connecting, then asks me to put it in again. I have a hidden network which my phone and other devices in the household can connect to, but i cannot connect to it. It only has 1 bar, but in other devies its working fine with full bars

:)

jinm1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Drivers and certain antivirus software or vpn related stuff.

eidairaman1, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

1. Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10) - Similar Threads - network connecting says

2. Network status erroneously says not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network status erroneously says not connected: [ATTACH] Here's the problem: Network status says not connected even if I really am. I can connect to the internet through Chrome and Internet Explorer, google drive is able to sync, and OneDrive is also connected but I can't connect to Office Online through any of the Office...
  3. Im connected to ethernet and it says unidentified network.

Im connected to ethernet and it says unidentified network.: I came home one day and my pc wasnt able to identify the network through ethernet. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-connected-to-ethernet-and-it-says-unidentified/271e0862-5e16-4128-8a48-809b8f51e485
  4. Windows update says no internet connection

Windows update says no internet connection: Hey guys. I have a problem with windows update saying I have no internet connection while using a PPPoe connection. But everything else on my pc that requires internet works. If i plug into my router it works instantly but its a pain having my computer plugged into the router...
  5. LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!

LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!: Hi All, There is an issue in one of my system that it says No Internet when it is connected to LAN(In Domain). But it is getting the network(IP) and all the other stuffs are completely fine with network. Can anyone please share me the answer if you have come across this...
  6. Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet

Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet: I am currently connected through Ethernet and am able to access the internet and any other programs that require the internet. My computer says that I'm "Connected" through Ethernet, but the icon shows that it isn't connected. It also says it isn't connected in the "Network &...
  7. Windows 10 network connections

Windows 10 network connections: The issue I'm having is with computers at work. The Proxy we used to use got changed to a new one and now anytime a computer that hasn't been used in over a year(maybe less) gets logged onto and has the Group Policy pushed to it won't connect to the internet. I have tried...
  8. My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network: Hello, My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network when I try to connect to but just says Unable to connect to this Network. I think I removed the network in manage networks and I think that is the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this problem because I don't. Kind...
  9. Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...: But I'm currently browsing the internet and typing to you. In fact - I can do virtually everything (League; Steam; Skype; etc) except use any OS feature that requires logging in - e.g. Mail, User Accounts, Shop, etc. Then it says something along the lines of "Cannot use...
  10. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.: Hi I am connected to the internet using ethernet and can access the internet but windows can't detect any networks and I can't access windows store or verify identity on PC. I have to change and set DNS and IP address every time I log in. Edit : I've tried resetting...