Windows 10: Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

Discus and support Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i try to connect to my network, it says it is connecting but it changes to no bars(it is full bars when i try to connect), and when i put in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jinm1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. jinm1 Win User

Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

when i try to connect to my network, it says it is connecting but it changes to no bars(it is full bars when i try to connect), and when i put in the key it just says its connecting, then asks me to put it in again. I have a hidden network which my phone and other devices in the household can connect to, but i cannot connect to it. It only has 1 bar, but in other devies its working fine with full bars

:)

jinm1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Drivers and certain antivirus software or vpn related stuff.

eidairaman1, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10)

1. Windows network not connecting when it says its connecting (windows 10) - Similar Threads - network connecting says

2. windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not: Hello,It would be a big help if someone could explain why windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not. I would upload a screenshot showing the computers on the network that ARE connected along with the error message but this web page says that the jpg...
  3. windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not: Hello,It would be a big help if someone could explain why windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not. I would upload a screenshot showing the computers on the network that ARE connected along with the error message but this web page says that the jpg...
  4. headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected: himy headphones is connected to my pc and it still says not plugged in and i once figured out the problem by installing realtek audio drivers instead of Microsoft HD audio and then again swapping to Microsoft HD audio from that troubleshooting service realtek drivers dosen't...
  5. headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected

headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected: himy headphones is connected to my pc and it still says not plugged in and i once figured out the problem by installing realtek audio drivers instead of Microsoft HD audio and then again swapping to Microsoft HD audio from that troubleshooting service realtek drivers dosen't...
  6. headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Network keeps saying "Can't Connect to this network"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Network keeps saying "Can't Connect to this network": Hi. My Laptop is about seven years old now and it does not allow me to access the internet. I had the same problems when i disconnect from the internet before and it does not allow me to connect to the internet, forcing me to restart my computer. Now, when I reboot my laptop,...
  8. Windows Network keeps saying "Can't Connect to this network"

Windows Network keeps saying "Can't Connect to this network": Hi. My Laptop is about seven years old now and it does not allow me to access the internet. I had the same problems when i disconnect from the internet before and it does not allow me to connect to the internet, forcing me to restart my computer. Now, when I reboot my laptop,...
  9. Windows Network keeps saying "Can't Connect to this network"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.: Hi I am connected to the internet using ethernet and can access the internet but windows can't detect any networks and I can't access windows store or verify identity on PC. I have to change and set DNS and IP address every time I log in. Edit : I've tried resetting...