Windows 10: windows networking does not work, again

Discus and support windows networking does not work, again in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is now my over 100th post, and with thousands of MVP's and I still to date after over 100 posts and years of posting have not gotten this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Dec 29, 2018.

1. windows networking does not work, again

This is now my over 100th post, and with thousands of MVP's and I still to date after over 100 posts and years of posting have not gotten this resolved.

Windows networking does not work, believe which you want to, it simply does not work, say i am wrong, go right ahead, defend Microsoft, go right ahead.

Simply put Microsoft is wasting more time on stupid, useless and totally unnecessary updates then actually fixing what needs to be fixed. it is sad.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows networking does not work, again

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

windows networking does not work, again

1. windows networking does not work, again - Similar Threads - networking does again

2. My windows and network does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows and network does not work.: I have even completely factory reset my pc. Any Microsoft or windows apps I can’t download or interact with. I’ve reinstalled windows twice now. + when I run DISM to repair files it says corrupted and can be fixed but then the % stops going up after a while. Edit: I also...
  3. My windows and network does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows and network does not work.: I have even completely factory reset my pc. Any Microsoft or windows apps I can’t download or interact with. I’ve reinstalled windows twice now. + when I run DISM to repair files it says corrupted and can be fixed but then the % stops going up after a while. Edit: I also...
  4. My windows and network does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows networking does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows networking does not work: Windows networking does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/00e9679e-dbfb-4eaa-82f1-9ea89be58c5f
  6. windows networking does not work

windows networking does not work: windows networking does not work it never has since day 1 not a me issue, it is a windows issue. networking in windows 10 does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/09518156-9840-4432-9aa8-d13d63f43df5
  7. windows networking does not work

windows networking does not work: windows networking does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/0b281a48-a425-4a89-a846-c4c9f81be586
  8. windows networking does not work

windows networking does not work: random computer, told no internet, go to look and there is no connection. I click on wifi and even though there dozens of wifi none is showing and all it says is turn wifi on manually or something. over a dozen different computers, different builds and different connections...
  9. networking does not work

networking does not work: i am on the verge on snapping. i am on the verge of literally going beserk. i had enough of it. seriously i am done with dealing with this. for 40 years you unplugg your router to reset the internet always came back on all versions in windows, each and every one. now all...
  10. windows networking does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows networking does not work: windows networking does not work I tried every possible solution. Has nothing to do with recent update, been there since day one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/9a0d1e2c-7566-4182-a08b-5171c5c3c810