Windows 10: windows networking is never going to get fixed is it?

Discus and support windows networking is never going to get fixed is it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting so tired of this. Why is no one fixing the networking? Why? Why is it every time I click on my network it says it can't connect? I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Aug 6, 2018.

1. windows networking is never going to get fixed is it?

I am getting so tired of this. Why is no one fixing the networking? Why? Why is it every time I click on my network it says it can't connect? I click and click and finally it goes through. THIS IS BROKEN PEOPLE AND STOP TELLING ME IT IS NOT

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 6, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Aug 6, 2018
  4. windows networking is never going to get fixed is it?

Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

windows networking is never going to get fixed is it?

1. windows networking is never going to get fixed is it? - Similar Threads - networking never going

2. Never setup Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never setup Network Credentials: I have never setup anything to do with network credentials but my windows program keeps asking me for it. And I cannot use my software downloaded because of this....
  3. Never setup Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never setup Network Credentials: I have never setup anything to do with network credentials but my windows program keeps asking me for it. And I cannot use my software downloaded because of this....
  4. Please help me get my network going again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me get my network going again.: I am in Windows 10 Hell. Please help me. I bought a little Gateway Notepad that came with Windows 10. My original intention was just to install Linux on it for fun and learning. I've dabbled in Linux off and on over the years. I know that someday my old Windows 7 will give up...
  5. Please help me get my network going again.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me get my network going again.: I am in Windows 10 Hell. Please help me. I bought a little Gateway Notepad that came with Windows 10. My original intention was just to install Linux on it for fun and learning. I've dabbled in Linux off and on over the years. I know that someday my old Windows 7 will give up...
  6. PC is going to sleep despite power settings being set as Never/Never

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC is going to sleep despite power settings being set as Never/Never: My PC is going to sleep despite power settings being set as Never/Never How can I tell what is causing the sleep and after how long? What could be causing this? 179941
  7. Windows 10 never worked right for my PC from the get go.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 never worked right for my PC from the get go.: My question is when will Microsoft ever listen??? For one I decided to call Microsoft this time and gave they me a case number and as soon as I was done on the phone I got an e-mail and already saying my case was closed. But other then that here's what I posted to Feedback...
  8. Network printer keeps going offline. Windows 10 printing troubleshooter always fixes it....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printer keeps going offline. Windows 10 printing troubleshooter always fixes it....: I have a network printer. It all works fine for a day or two. Then Windows 10 thinks it is offline. If I run the printing troubleshooter, it works fine for a while not sure how long, then goes offline again and I have to run the troubleshooter. How do I make it stay online so...
  9. never get return call

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    never get return call: i have been trying for 3 days to get win 10 finally installed, and need MSN support, but promised phone calls never arrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/never-get-return-call/ed2809fd-06be-4587-a679-61c9e0760926
  10. is the networking ever going to get fixed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is the networking ever going to get fixed?: I am starting to believe that someone on here is not believing me when i say the windows networking does not work because of the responses i have gotten. There is nothing that can be done, it is broken. Why does no one believe me? I click on network, click my computer,...