Windows 10: Windows Networking

Discus and support Windows Networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For years I have made 100+ posts about networking not working and gone to bat with people over it because no one believes me. I say it does not work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Windows Networking

For years I have made 100+ posts about networking not working and gone to bat with people over it because no one believes me. I say it does not work, one MVP says I have networked 10,000+ computers, it's easy why can't you, had another flat out tell me I need training and within each and every one of my hundreds of posts regarding the same thing I clearly state I have tried each and every possible thing to resolve that each and every MVP could think of it. They can come up with 1,000 possible solutions, well I tried them all, none helps or works. What is funny is I even describe my issue and I get from MVP's turn on networking profile to private or turn on UPNP is services, I am way passed all that and i would not be at my step if I had not even tried to do that in the first place so literally we have thousands of MVP's and not one person has been able to help me with any of my hundreds of posts because like I said, no believes me and that frustrates me and I end up saying things I do not mean, specially when I see a defense on Microsoft and a blame on the user.

Everything you know about networking I have done and then some. Networking does not work. I have finally taken a video of the whole thing not working then magically working.

Please watch this and please remember I have watched, read and learned everything possible to resolve this with no luck.

https://mega.nz/#!A10ywCrI!0hgWDIkctLyA0MLzJSXqSkkG2YoqXfAFA_A0-oqfbP4

A one minute video showing my issues on one computer but this happens actually on 4 computers.

Please help me out.

Thank you.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Nov 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

Windows Networking

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows Networking

1. Windows Networking - Similar Threads - Networking

2. why is svchost.exe taking up my whole network bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is svchost.exe taking up my whole network bandwidth?: my network card is always at full usage for the past few days. how do i fix this issue?svc.JPG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-svchostexe-taking-up-my-whole-network/71ccf5ae-fa67-4ea0-ae2f-7dbeeab3877d
  3. why is svchost.exe taking up my whole network bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is svchost.exe taking up my whole network bandwidth?: my network card is always at full usage for the past few days. how do i fix this issue?svc.JPG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-svchostexe-taking-up-my-whole-network/71ccf5ae-fa67-4ea0-ae2f-7dbeeab3877d
  4. why is svchost.exe taking up my whole network bandwidth?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.: My new install from a USB drive onto a brand new computer has stalled with. Let’s connect you to a network.Next is out and not an option. I’m not sure what to do next I am a cat5 cable from a known good source. I have rebooted my router, like Microsoft recommended....
  6. My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.

My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.: My new install from a USB drive onto a brand new computer has stalled with. Let’s connect you to a network.Next is out and not an option. I’m not sure what to do next I am a cat5 cable from a known good source. I have rebooted my router, like Microsoft recommended....
  7. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  8. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  9. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

10. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...