Windows 10: Windows New Safety Version Coming Up?

Discus and support Windows New Safety Version Coming Up? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Can Get Virus's So Make A Safety One!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasAlanZiblis89, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Windows New Safety Version Coming Up?

Windows Can Get Virus's So Make A Safety One!

:)

ThomasAlanZiblis89, Jan 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Windows New Safety Version Coming Up?

Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows New Safety Version Coming Up?

1. Windows New Safety Version Coming Up? - Similar Threads - Safety Version Coming

2. Family safety not allowing me to add family member comes up with trace ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety not allowing me to add family member comes up with trace ID: Hello, I wonder if you can help me. I have been on microsoft chat with a lady and she has advised I need help from a family safety expert and gave me this link. Every time I try to add my daughter it says there is a problem with family safety there end and it gives me a trace...
  3. Update not installing and the new version not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update not installing and the new version not coming: My windows insider dev updates download and install smoothly and when I restart to install the updates, it shows everything to 100% but when I login to my account, it shows the same version it was before and when I try to troubleshoot anything from the settings, it shows a...
  4. Update not installing and the new version not coming

Update not installing and the new version not coming: My windows insider dev updates download and install smoothly and when I restart to install the updates, it shows everything to 100% but when I login to my account, it shows the same version it was before and when I try to troubleshoot anything from the settings, it shows a...
  5. New safety scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New safety scanner: I downloaded and ran the safety scanner released today from Microsoft. while it ran a full scan it had detected 1 file infected. the bar was at about 55% when it suddenly said it was complete AND FOUND NO ISSUES. I have no access to my firewall at all. This condition existed...
  6. New safety scanner

New safety scanner: I downloaded and ran the safety scanner released today from Microsoft. while it ran a full scan it had detected 1 file infected. the bar was at about 55% when it suddenly said it was complete AND FOUND NO ISSUES. I have no access to my firewall at all. This condition existed...
  7. Windows Spotlight not coming up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight not coming up: When I go into the lock screen settings and click on the drop down list at the top that selects 'Picture', 'Slideshow' or 'Windows Spotlight' the option 'Windows Spotlight' doesn't come up. I've tried using this code: :: Reset Windows Spotlight DEL /F /S /Q /A...
  8. Will there be a new version coming soon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be a new version coming soon?: I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please...
  9. A new version of Paint apparently coming to Windows 10 as a Universal

A new version of Paint apparently coming to Windows 10 as a Universal: A new version of Paint apparently coming to Windows 10 as a Universal app Microsoft appears to be working on a Universal Windows 10 version of its Paint application. First spotted on Twitter by WalkingCat, the Universal Windows 10 Paint app was under the name “New Paint,”...
  10. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile version coming: In addition to a new PC version, Microsoft is also working to update Windows 10 Mobile insiders with a fresh build, which according to Gabe Aul, head of the Insider program, should be released after the October 6 event too. Windows 10 Mobile is projected to launch in...