Windows 10: Windows News: TargetReleaseVersionInfo

Discus and support Windows News: TargetReleaseVersionInfo in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This likely belongs in Windows 10 News, but I'm not senior enough to have access. Microsoft nixes update deferral settings, but gives us a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EdieShack, Jun 27, 2020.

1. EdieShack Win User

Windows News: TargetReleaseVersionInfo

This likely belongs in Windows 10 News, but I'm not senior enough to have access.

read more here: Microsoft nixes update deferral settings, but gives us a TargetReleaseVersionInfo | Computerworld

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if this is already well known here - I couldn't find anything when I searched under TargetReleaseVersionInfo.

:)

EdieShack, Jun 27, 2020
  2. EdieShack Win User

This likely belongs in Windows 10 News, but I'm not senior enough to have access.

read more here: Microsoft nixes update deferral settings, but gives us a TargetReleaseVersionInfo | Computerworld

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if this is already well known here - I couldn't find anything when I searched under TargetReleaseVersionInfo.

EdieShack, Aug 6, 2020
  3. EdieShack Win User

Is the TargetReleaseVersionInfo different in that you can lock into a specific version that you want? I guess they all achieve the same goal.

EdieShack, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Windows News: TargetReleaseVersionInfo

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows News: TargetReleaseVersionInfo - Similar Threads - News TargetReleaseVersionInfo

2. How do I stop "Show news and interests on the taskbar" from turning on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop "Show news and interests on the taskbar" from turning on?: Whenever I turn off the "Show news and interests on the taskbar" setting, it eventually turns itself back on. While it is off, it works properly, disappearing from my taskbar. But then around 10 minutes later, it reappears on my taskbar with the setting being turned back on....
  3. How do I stop "Show news and interests on the taskbar" from turning on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop "Show news and interests on the taskbar" from turning on?: Whenever I turn off the "Show news and interests on the taskbar" setting, it eventually turns itself back on. While it is off, it works properly, disappearing from my taskbar. But then around 10 minutes later, it reappears on my taskbar with the setting being turned back on....
  4. How do I stop "Show news and interests on the taskbar" from turning on?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. About Disc Cleanup - News Flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Disc Cleanup - News Flash: This recently came to my attention:Something was being said about Disc Cleanup in Win11 not showing where Folks were accustomed to having it or that it was gone*, now. Meaning if one Rt Clicks a Drive & goes to Properties, it is not in the resulting window. It's absence there...
  6. About Disc Cleanup - News Flash

About Disc Cleanup - News Flash: This recently came to my attention:Something was being said about Disc Cleanup in Win11 not showing where Folks were accustomed to having it or that it was gone*, now. Meaning if one Rt Clicks a Drive & goes to Properties, it is not in the resulting window. It's absence there...
  7. Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.: As title. Not just this post but others too. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-reply-to-microsoft-news/3bf7373d-3ecd-48ab-8fa2-459d61acc8a9
  8. Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.

Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.: As title. Not just this post but others too. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-reply-to-microsoft-news/3bf7373d-3ecd-48ab-8fa2-459d61acc8a9
  9. Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?: This is an example: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-republicans-advance-bill-legalizing-killing-migrants-on-suspicion-of-trespassing/ar-BB1j0cdR...
  10. Windows News: TargetReleaseVersionInfo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows News: TargetReleaseVersionInfo: This likely belongs in Windows 10 News, but I'm not senior enough to have access. Microsoft nixes update deferral settings, but gives us a TargetReleaseVersionInfo The company intentionally removed the "update deferral" options from the Win10 version 2004 Update Advanced...