Windows 10: WINDOWS NIGHTMARE

Discus and support WINDOWS NIGHTMARE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed a new gen 4 SSD and changed my motherboard, which began my worst day ever in the past decade. Windows is refusing to boot, stating that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TobiOgunsanwo, Apr 7, 2021.

1. WINDOWS NIGHTMARE

I installed a new gen 4 SSD and changed my motherboard, which began my worst day ever in the past decade. Windows is refusing to boot, stating that my PC can't start properly. The PC refuses to boot with the new NVME drive installed. It works fine when I take it out. I tried updating drivers. Everything...but nothing works. My new SSD won't boot with my PC. I already have an SSD with my windows installation. This is intended to be used as a storage drive. I made sure that I selected the right boot partition in bios. Still... nothing.

I found out online that I needed to repair windows files using a bootable USB. I tried this, but I'm not getting the repair windows option. It's asking for a product key after selecting the desired language. After troubleshooting for 5 hours, I conclude that the best path is installing a new copy of windows. I was using Windows Education edition, and I decided I wanted to try out windows pro, so that's what I downloaded. I even bought a key.

The funny thing is that windows now insists I revert to my prior windows version, or it won't activate with a new key for win 10 pro. I've tried to revert to Windows 10 education edition, but the installation failed twice. I'm already frustrated that I have to install all my programs from scratch but now this? I can't talk to anyone on the phone to resolve this issue. This is the best that Microsoft can offer? I helped someone troubleshoot a mac and was able to speak to someone on the phone in minutes. All this nonsense because I updated some parts from my computer and changed the windows 10 edition. All the work I was hoping to get done last night went in the bin.

:)

TobiOgunsanwo, Apr 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

WINDOWS NIGHTMARE

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS NIGHTMARE

1. WINDOWS NIGHTMARE - Similar Threads - NIGHTMARE

2. My one drive is a total nightmare!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My one drive is a total nightmare!: I spend hours and hours deleting duplicates and garbage GIF **** from Wild Tangent games, H and R Block etc............ Please Help I delete them and it puts them right back?...
  3. Windows 11 Crashing Nightmare!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing Nightmare!: Hello, Just left Windows 10 to a brand new Windows 11 machine which has arrived Latest Ryzen 9, 96Gb RAM etc.. and it's started crashing when I've just started using it and I've got nothing on it - the only thing I've ever done is started OneDrive and it's been restoring my...
  4. My one drive is a total nightmare!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My one drive is a total nightmare!: I spend hours and hours deleting duplicates and garbage GIF **** from Wild Tangent games, H and R Block etc............ Please Help I delete them and it puts them right back?...
  5. Windows 11 Crashing Nightmare!

Windows 11 Crashing Nightmare!: Hello, Just left Windows 10 to a brand new Windows 11 machine which has arrived Latest Ryzen 9, 96Gb RAM etc.. and it's started crashing when I've just started using it and I've got nothing on it - the only thing I've ever done is started OneDrive and it's been restoring my...
  6. wsl installation nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wsl installation nightmare: Hey guys,Haven't been able to install wsl on windows. Here's a summary of my pain:PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl -d Ubuntu-22.04 There is no distribution with the supplied name. Error code: Wsl/Service/WSL_E_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-22.04 Ubuntu 22.04...
  7. wsl installation nightmare

wsl installation nightmare: Hey guys,Haven't been able to install wsl on windows. Here's a summary of my pain:PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl -d Ubuntu-22.04 There is no distribution with the supplied name. Error code: Wsl/Service/WSL_E_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-22.04 Ubuntu 22.04...
  8. Customer Service Nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer Service Nightmare: I am completely lost and being turned in circles by Microsoft's highly mediocre customer service apparatus. Frustrated, I am turning here, as I have lost a month and a half trying to right this security issue and not been given the proper treatment from the higher their...
  9. Customer Service Nightmare

Customer Service Nightmare: I am completely lost and being turned in circles by Microsoft's highly mediocre customer service apparatus. Frustrated, I am turning here, as I have lost a month and a half trying to right this security issue and not been given the proper treatment from the higher their...
  10. y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!

y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!: I only have a phone so cannot use apps, nor double verification as messages are not received or not accessible. I easily forget passwords that are too long/many. How do I deal with the constant updates and demands? I do not play games, keep them off the computer, nor do I...