Windows 10: Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?

Discus and support Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently i bought a headphones Sennheiser gsp300 and i want to try it out, but the sound is too low, no bass, and flat. So i look on the playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NauliRizqi A, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?

So recently i bought a headphones Sennheiser gsp300 and i want to try it out, but the sound is too low, no bass, and flat. So i look on the playback tab and it only listed as speaker but not headphones. why is that? I have an asus notebook type s14 s410un that use connexant audio not realtek there is no any software or such. Before you say i have set the playback to show disabled device, uninstall driver and reinstall it again, enable disable sound driver from device manager, and have the latest bios. Weird but when i use difference laptop it listed the headphones. Using windows 10 version 1903.

I really looking forward the answer please thank you.

:)

NauliRizqi A, Jul 8, 2020

2. Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to set the Headphone as the default device:

Open Control Panel and select Sound.

When the Sound dialog appears click the Playback tab.

Verify if the Headphone is listed and the right sound card listed under playback devices.

If so, right click the Headphone device and click on default playback device.

If they are not listed, Right click on the blank space and click on show disabled device.

If the Headphone gets listed,

Right click the “Headphone” select “Enable”. Right click the “Headphone” again and select “Set as default device” from the same list.

Click “Ok”. Now remove and reconnect the Headphone and check.

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Bluetooth headphones pair but built in speakers still make the sound.

Hi Braden,

Conflicts with the default device in the Playback settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using your newly paired Bluetooth headphones. You will need to set your Bluetooth headphones as the default Playback device. To do this, kindly
    follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Sound.
    • Select Sound from the list of results.
    • On the Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

Should you have further questions, feel free to reply on this thread.

Eric Ber, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?

Computer Won't Auto Change the Playback Device When Headphones Plugged In/Out

Hi Michael,

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

Is the issue specific to only Headphones/ Does External Speaker play when plugged in?

I suggest you to try resetting the default device as shown in the steps given below and check if the issue persists.

• Plug in the Headphones in the machine.

• Go to Start and Control Panel.

• Select 'Hardware and Sound'.

• Click 'Change system sounds'.

• Click 'Playback' tab. (It should then show you your headphones in the list).

• Select your proper Headphone device from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.

• Now unplug your Headphones and select speakers from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.
    Hope it helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arul_D, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?

1. Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker? - Similar Threads - headphones selection sound

2. No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked: Hello,So last week I go to a computer repair service to replace my laptop's keyboard my laptop still on Windows 10. When I take it back, I noticed that the computer can't automatically switch between speaker and headphone. I bring my laptop again to them and they tried to do...
  3. Playback speaker sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback speaker sound: I have a lenovo laptop, an excellent product. However, I have a very strange problem with audio playback on the speakers, I can hardly hear the playback from Pandora, or other web sites. I've used the troubleshooter, made sure I have the right driver. etc. When I perform...
  4. USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound

USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound: Hello! I am using Logitech G533 USB headphones on my Windows 10 PC but they do not appear to be recognized as USB headphones and they have no sound coming from them at all. They worked previously and I don't know what changed to make them not recognize correctly. I've already...
  5. USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound

USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound: Hello! I am using Logitech G533 USB headphones on my Windows 10 PC but they do not appear to be recognized as USB headphones and they have no sound coming from them at all. They worked previously and I don't know what changed to make them not recognize correctly. I've already...
  6. No speaker option in sound playback

No speaker option in sound playback: I have been unable to get sound through my speakers. My monitor does not have sound so I rely on the speakers for this. I have no speaker option in the sound playback window. The only option there is IntelR Display Audio. It also says jack information, which is HDMI Digital...
  7. Sound Headphones - Speaker

Sound Headphones - Speaker: So i have speaker and headphones. When i plugg in just one of them, in sounds at playback it appears like "speaker", if i plugg in both of devices, the same appears in sounds at playback. I don't know how to make 2 "things" in sound settings. 1 for speaker and 1 for...
  8. Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound: Yesterday my audio worked fine on both my speakers on my laptop (Dell Inspiron/N5110) and headphones. Then all of a sudden they stopped working. I have made sure that all the volumes are not muted. I did a troubleshoot on playing audio and it said low audio device volume...
  9. No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices

No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices: I have no sound on my new Windows 10 PC. Things I've tried: 1) Uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers with multiple restarts 2) Checked power is connected 3) Checked speakers are connected via the green jack There's another fix I was trying in the Playback Devices...
  10. No sound from speakers/headphones

No sound from speakers/headphones: Hi, I have the Dell XPS 8300 with the onboard Realtek HD Audio. I can't get any sound from speakers/headphones using any of the ports at the back and the front audio jack. The speakers are fine as I have tested them on my mobile. I have the latest drivers...