Windows 10: Windows "No Internet" Message

Discus and support Windows "No Internet" Message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded from version 2004 to version 20H2, but I'm still seeing the "No Internet" message in the Network Connectivity Status Indicator, which first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MalcolmPordes, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Windows "No Internet" Message

I upgraded from version 2004 to version 20H2, but I'm still seeing the "No Internet" message in the Network Connectivity Status Indicator, which first appeared several months ago.

It doesn't appear to affect the operation, but I thought it had been fixed in 20H2.

Is there a solution?

Thanks.

:)

MalcolmPordes, Nov 22, 2020

2. "we are unable to display this view" message from tab in Internet explorer 11

Hi Thomas,

As there is no Open Button in the error display Window, I suggest you to click on the Right Arrow button in the bottom left corner and check if it helps or displays the full error message.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Internet issues with Windows 10

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 22, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Windows "No Internet" Message

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows "No Internet" Message wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows "No Internet" Message

1. Windows "No Internet" Message - Similar Threads - Internet Message

2. PC connected to the internet, but still getting the sign on error message, "Your PC is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC connected to the internet, but still getting the sign on error message, "Your PC is...: I have tried holding shift and restarting to enter through safe mode and it just boots normally. I have gone through every password i think I've ever used on this PC and none of them work. Microsoft has literally made my Surface Pro a brick with this issue. Any help would be...
  3. No Internet, Secured Message AFTER installing Update KB4577266

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Internet, Secured Message AFTER installing Update KB4577266: Hello, Yesterday, I installed the update kb4577266. Now I cannot get on the internet. Everything worked fine before the update. The WiFI is in excellent condition as I am on a different laptop to post this message. Please help. Thanks...
  4. Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is: Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the...
  5. Security standard notification message when connecting to internet via WiFi

Security standard notification message when connecting to internet via WiFi: I have an Asus K52J laptop running Win10 64-bit Pro 2004 and have a WiFi internet connection via a Billion W40 ADSL router. I am now getting a notification message when connecting to the internet "This WiFi network uses an older security standard that is being phased out. We...
  6. No Internet, Secured message most of the time

No Internet, Secured message most of the time: So I recently upgraded my internet plan with AT&T. It works fine on every device except my PC. Whenever I try to launch a game, program, or join a voice call, it disconnects me and displays "No Internet, Secured" where my wifi connection is. I've tried everything I've seen...
  7. Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is: Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the...
  8. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message: Hello everyone, Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers in our office have issues with the network status indicator falsely displaying a 'No Internet' message when in fact the...
  9. recent download errors, connectivity to internet message incorrect

recent download errors, connectivity to internet message incorrect: OX800704cf error shows after recent update and no access to internet shows but obviously can access the internet via cable...seems a common problem caused by microsoft update ...any simple, and I mean simple fic for this???...
  10. No internet, secured message like every 10 mins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, secured message like every 10 mins: Ok so when I connect to the internet after like every 10 mins it shows a no internet, secured message- any recommendations on what to do? submitted by /u/Spirit_The_Wolfie [link] [comments]...