Windows 10: Windows "No Internet" Message

Discus and support Windows "No Internet" Message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded from version 2004 to version 20H2, but I'm still seeing the "No Internet" message in the Network Connectivity Status Indicator, which first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MalcolmPordes, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Windows "No Internet" Message

I upgraded from version 2004 to version 20H2, but I'm still seeing the "No Internet" message in the Network Connectivity Status Indicator, which first appeared several months ago.

It doesn't appear to affect the operation, but I thought it had been fixed in 20H2.

Is there a solution?

Thanks.

:)

MalcolmPordes, Nov 22, 2020

2. "we are unable to display this view" message from tab in Internet explorer 11

Hi Thomas,

As there is no Open Button in the error display Window, I suggest you to click on the Right Arrow button in the bottom left corner and check if it helps or displays the full error message.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Internet issues with Windows 10

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 22, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Windows "No Internet" Message

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows "No Internet" Message wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows "No Internet" Message

1. Windows "No Internet" Message - Similar Threads - Internet Message

2. i was on the internet and a message came across the indicating my PC was locked and to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was on the internet and a message came across the indicating my PC was locked and to...: is 1-833-492-2362 a microsoft help number or a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-on-the-internet-and-a-message-came-across/b2630acc-8a62-42ff-be62-24ecdc0f81f2
  3. i was on the internet and a message came across the indicating my PC was locked and to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i was on the internet and a message came across the indicating my PC was locked and to...: is 1-833-492-2362 a microsoft help number or a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-on-the-internet-and-a-message-came-across/b2630acc-8a62-42ff-be62-24ecdc0f81f2
  4. Why is the Title Line for the error message "You'll need the Internet for this." blank?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Title Line for the error message "You'll need the Internet for this." blank?: I'm running Windows 10 Pro with automatic updates, and most of my work is with Microsoft 365. The above message frequently appears when I sign in to one of the Microsoft accounts on this machine and has been for several months.To me this error message has all the earmarks of...
  5. Why is the Title Line for the error message "You'll need the Internet for this." blank?

Why is the Title Line for the error message "You'll need the Internet for this." blank?: I'm running Windows 10 Pro with automatic updates, and most of my work is with Microsoft 365. The above message frequently appears when I sign in to one of the Microsoft accounts on this machine and has been for several months.To me this error message has all the earmarks of...
  6. Why is the Title Line for the error message "You'll need the Internet for this." blank?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I am trying to use an ethernet cord and am receiving a unidentified network No internet message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to use an ethernet cord and am receiving a unidentified network No internet message: I am trying to use an ethernet cord and am receiving a "Unidentified network : No internet" message What is going one, why is my computer not working with the ethernet card. The cord works, the computer is getting a signal from the wall. I updated, uninstalled, reinstalled...
  8. I am trying to use an ethernet cord and am receiving a unidentified network No internet message

I am trying to use an ethernet cord and am receiving a unidentified network No internet message: I am trying to use an ethernet cord and am receiving a "Unidentified network : No internet" message What is going one, why is my computer not working with the ethernet card. The cord works, the computer is getting a signal from the wall. I updated, uninstalled, reinstalled...
  9. Internet disappeared. No wi fi. Error message is "The Intel R Wireless-AC 9462 adapter is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disappeared. No wi fi. Error message is "The Intel R Wireless-AC 9462 adapter is...: I don't get it. I typed my question into the "question" box, now I'm expected to leave a comment? There needs to be better instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-disappeared-no-wi-fi-error-message-is-the/8d74ce7c-9fa7-43b0-b989-a96240c0a3ec
  10. Internet disappeared. No wi fi. Error message is "The Intel R Wireless-AC 9462 adapter is...

Internet disappeared. No wi fi. Error message is "The Intel R Wireless-AC 9462 adapter is...: I don't get it. I typed my question into the "question" box, now I'm expected to leave a comment? There needs to be better instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-disappeared-no-wi-fi-error-message-is-the/8d74ce7c-9fa7-43b0-b989-a96240c0a3ec