Windows 10: Windows no longer activated

Discus and support Windows no longer activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently switched motherboard and cpu but kept my storage and now it says I no longer have a key for windows. I did try to clone the main C: drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by J0shUaaL, Apr 6, 2019.

1. J0shUaaL Win User

Windows no longer activated

I recently switched motherboard and cpu but kept my storage and now it says I no longer have a key for windows. I did try to clone the main C: drive and move it to my ssd but then that killed my ssd, I also just made a recovery key for the same reasons of trying to get my windows into a ssd which is proving to be impossible, and now it says my windows isn't legitimate? Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help

:)

J0shUaaL, Apr 6, 2019

2. Windows no longer active it says windows not activated.

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know how did you upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows update or Windows 10 ISO?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you try activating the Windows using phone. Follow the below steps to activate the Windows by phone.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows no longer activated - Similar Threads - longer activated

2. Why can't I no longer activate my Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I no longer activate my Windows?: Today I wiped my computer clean and reinstalled everything from scratch as I have done many times in the past. During the Windows reinstall process I entered in my product key and continued as normal. Shortly after Windows booted up I noticed that I couldn't personalise my...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...: I had a PC built five years ago with an i7 and a 1080 graphics card with RAID 10. One of the drives died, and I replaced it. But now my Windows 10 Enterprise edition installed for the new build years ago says it is not activated. I see the last 4 digits of the license key in...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...

Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...: I had a PC built five years ago with an i7 and a 1080 graphics card with RAID 10. One of the drives died, and I replaced it. But now my Windows 10 Enterprise edition installed for the new build years ago says it is not activated. I see the last 4 digits of the license key in...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....: Hello i Upgraded my cpu and Motherboard today and when i got into Windows i got the watermark Activate Windows. So i then checked the my activation Status and it gives me the error Code 0xC004F211. I then whent to the troubleshoot Menu and selected, i recently changed...
  7. After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....

After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....: Hello i Upgraded my cpu and Motherboard today and when i got into Windows i got the watermark Activate Windows. So i then checked the my activation Status and it gives me the error Code 0xC004F211. I then whent to the troubleshoot Menu and selected, i recently changed...
  8. After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....

9. Windows 10 activation no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation no longer working: Last year I purchased the windows 10 pro key through the Microsoft storeFor a whole year everything was working fine. Today I built myself a new computer and I moved my ssd from the old one and installed a fresh copy of windows. After multiple updates and restarts I come to...
  10. Windows 10 activation no longer working

Windows 10 activation no longer working: Last year I purchased the windows 10 pro key through the Microsoft storeFor a whole year everything was working fine. Today I built myself a new computer and I moved my ssd from the old one and installed a fresh copy of windows. After multiple updates and restarts I come to...