Windows 10: Windows no longer detects some program file example: ALL the Office Programs like Excel and...

Discus and support Windows no longer detects some program file example: ALL the Office Programs like Excel and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last update of Windows 10, Version: 2004 and Build operating system: 19041.329 Windows no longer opens programs mentioned above, I checked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andrea Tufo, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Windows no longer detects some program file example: ALL the Office Programs like Excel and...

Since the last update of Windows 10, Version: 2004 and Build operating system: 19041.329
    Windows no longer opens programs mentioned above, I checked on various PCs in the house but the problem remains the same. I highlight that on the previous versions of the operating system everything worked

:)

Andrea Tufo, Jun 11, 2020
  2. tater1955 Win User

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Jun 11, 2020
  3. tater1955 Win User

But does it work for Office 2007?

tater1955, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

Windows no longer detects some program file example: ALL the Office Programs like Excel and...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows no longer detects some program file example: ALL the Office Programs like Excel and...

1. Windows no longer detects some program file example: ALL the Office Programs like Excel and... - Similar Threads - longer detects program

2. Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.: It gives internet error when i try to download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes and EaseUs. But i am connected to internet and i can visit websites or do everything else....
  3. Some programs get something like burn-ins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs get something like burn-ins.: I don't really know how to explain this issue but watch this. This image shows the main projects page of unity hub then I go to this page that has some pictures then I go to the main projects page again this happens. I don't know what is causing the issue but I've tried...
  4. Some programs get something like burn-ins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some programs get something like burn-ins.: I don't really know how to explain this issue but watch this. This image shows the main projects page of unity hub then I go to this page that has some pictures then I go to the main projects page again this happens. I don't know what is causing the issue but I've tried...
  5. Some programs not showing in programs and features

Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  6. Some programs not showing in programs and features

Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  7. Keyboard input not detected by some programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input not detected by some programs: I have just installed Windows on my new computer and after restarting, Windows Search, Explorer and Settings do not register any keyboard input. Every other program, works perfectly fine, except for those three listed above and it's extremely annoying to the point that it's...
  8. Office programs

Office programs: I have a new Dynabook PC with Windows 10 Pro. I installed Office 2013 two days ago, and used Word several times, successfully. Today, I get a message that the operating system is not configured to run this application. I ran SFC from command prompt, thinking that a...
  9. Program Still in Program Files (x86) but No Longer Present in Programs and Features for...

Program Still in Program Files (x86) but No Longer Present in Programs and Features for...: 1. I installed Dropbox. 2. I accidentally deleted some of its folders in Program Files (x86). 3. I realized I made a mistake and tried to uninstall it in Control Panel and Apps and Features, but upon clicking on Dropbox for uninstallation, a dialogue box tells me Dropbox...
  10. some file like .exe are open in another program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some file like .exe are open in another program: hello i terminate the microsoft edge than my some application and file are open with other program plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-file-like-exe-are-open-in-another-program/19f089c3-fae7-4ab8-884a-f1545359fbc0"