Windows 10: Windows no longer recognizes my Bluetooth hardware after 1903 update.

Discus and support Windows no longer recognizes my Bluetooth hardware after 1903 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I decided to finally update my computer to the latest version (1903), but found after installing found that I no longer had access to turn off or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pocky_guy, Nov 16, 2019.

1. pocky_guy Win User

Windows no longer recognizes my Bluetooth hardware after 1903 update.

Today I decided to finally update my computer to the latest version (1903), but found after installing found that I no longer had access to turn off or on Bluetooth. It is currently off and I cannot find it in device manager. I will give more info as needed.

:)

pocky_guy, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Alhaxred Win User

Bluetooth no longer recognized after software update

Thank you for the prompt reply

1) Troubleshooting for bluetooth returns only that their is no bluetooth adapter in the computer. It only recommends plugging in an external adapter, but gives no indication on how to fix the internal bluetooth that it can apparently no longer recognize.

2) Unfortunately, as above, there is no bluetooth collapsible under Device Manager, so I'm unable to proceed with this step. It's simply absent, which seems to agree with the above indication that the OS is no longer recognizing the internal bluetooth device.

3) I ran through all the steps, running both windows updates as well as intel's own device scan, ultimately even manually downloading and running the bluetooth driver for the latest version of windows. Unfortunately, it was still not functioning after a
    restart.

Thank you very much, but the problem persists.

-Tyler

Alhaxred, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Nov 16, 2019
  4. liljosh3y Win User

Windows No Longer Recognizes Onboard Bluetooth Adapter

I tried running the troubleshoot in the first place; however, my system did not recognize any Bluetooth adapters in my hardware. The only hardware it showed under "Network Adapters" were my LAN and Wifi network adapters. There was no device to run the
    troubleshooter on.

After fishing around some, I found that the update had moved my Bluetooth adapter from the "Network Adapters" tree to one called "libusbK USB Devices" in the Device Manager, and no longer understood what it was for. After finding it, I performed a 'Roll
    Back' and reversed the driver a few months, and it recognized it as a Bluetooth adapter. It now functions properly.

For reference, the driver I'm currently using (the working one) is Microsoft Bluetooth Driver 10.0.14393.321, dated 6/21/2006.

Thank you for your response!

liljosh3y, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows no longer recognizes my Bluetooth hardware after 1903 update. - Similar Threads - longer recognizes Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Hardware No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hardware No Longer Working: Earlier today my Bluetooth mysteriously disconnected itself from all of my devices. When I checked my settings, it said that bluetooth has been turned off and did not give any option to turn it back on. When I ran the troubleshooter, it told me that my device does not support...
  3. Bluetooth Hardware No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Hardware No Longer Working: Earlier today my Bluetooth mysteriously disconnected itself from all of my devices. When I checked my settings, it said that bluetooth has been turned off and did not give any option to turn it back on. When I ran the troubleshooter, it told me that my device does not support...
  4. Bluetooth Hardware No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer recognized: Hi! I need help.Yesterday I had no problem with the Bluetooth I use the Mini Google as the output audio. Today it shows as though my PC does not have Bluetooth connectivity. I have Windows 11, and there is nowhere in setting where I can turn on or off Bluetooth. The only...
  6. Bluetooth no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth no longer recognized: Hi! I need help.Yesterday I had no problem with the Bluetooth I use the Mini Google as the output audio. Today it shows as though my PC does not have Bluetooth connectivity. I have Windows 11, and there is nowhere in setting where I can turn on or off Bluetooth. The only...
  7. Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?

Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?: I don't know if it's because of the updates, or what, but my bluetooth headset's microphone isn't being recognized anymore! What is this? I can't find it no matter what I try... It wont show up, but it has worked before. My computer also didn't want to recognize my headset,...
  8. Windows 10 | No longer color calibartion after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 | No longer color calibartion after 1903 update: hey. just updated to windows 10 1903 update, and my laptop screen is not calibarted anymore as it used to be before the update, now it's slightly cooler and without contrast. I tired some solution with the Task Schedule, but none of them worked. I need to fix this asap,...
  9. Bluetooth no longer recognized after software update

Bluetooth no longer recognized after software update: Hello, After installing an automatic update on August 3rd before going to bed, I came back to my computer today to find that the bluetooth was no longer functioning. I usually use bluetooth only for connecting a wireless speaker, which occasionally has trouble connecting...
  10. Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware: System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet. Here is the problem. I...