Windows 10: Windows non responsive when signing into Windows Login

Discus and support Windows non responsive when signing into Windows Login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys, So after I recently updated my PC to the version 1903 which was needed to download the Xbox Game Pass Beta app it has become very sluggish.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeWookieMonster, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Windows non responsive when signing into Windows Login

Hi Guys,

So after I recently updated my PC to the version 1903 which was needed to download the Xbox Game Pass Beta app it has become very sluggish.

Whenever I open a game or try to use the Windows Store i get he message

"The Application XXXXX has been blocked from using the graphics hardware."

I uninstalled all the Xbox apps but it is still happening. Any ideas?

Do I have to reinstall windows?

Regards,

Karl

:)

LeWookieMonster, Jul 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Windows non responsive when signing into Windows Login

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows non responsive when signing into Windows Login

1. Windows non responsive when signing into Windows Login - Similar Threads - non responsive signing

2. Windows Explorer non-responsive after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer non-responsive after Windows update: Windows 11 updated itself the other day and since then I am unable to use Windows Explorer.It opens fine, but as soon as I click on a folder or drive, the progress bar freezes and it becomes non-responsive.Needless to say it's very difficult to use a computer when you can't...
  3. Windows Explorer non-responsive after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer non-responsive after Windows update: Windows 11 updated itself the other day and since then I am unable to use Windows Explorer.It opens fine, but as soon as I click on a folder or drive, the progress bar freezes and it becomes non-responsive.Needless to say it's very difficult to use a computer when you can't...
  4. Taskbar non-responsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  5. Taskbar non-responsive.

Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  6. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  7. Windows button and start icon are non-responsive

Windows button and start icon are non-responsive: Hello,My Windows Start Button was not responsive. I had the IT department at my college attempt a repair remotely. The tech was able to get the start icon to respond, but only when set to open in full-screen mode. Updates have been performed, I have re-started a couple of...
  8. Windows button and start icon are non-responsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows button and start icon are non-responsive: Hello,My Windows Start Button was not responsive. I had the IT department at my college attempt a repair remotely. The tech was able to get the start icon to respond, but only when set to open in full-screen mode. Updates have been performed, I have re-started a couple of...
  9. Windows button and start icon are non-responsive

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Non Responsive Mouse & Keyboard at Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Non Responsive Mouse & Keyboard at Login Screen: Keep in mind I did search the internet before I started this question/topic. I am hoping this is where I get help as I am not use to posting on the Microsoft site. So this happens off & on a lot & its very annoying. I lost everything last time because I got mad & reinstalled...