Windows 10: Windows not able to download!! Please help!!

Discus and support Windows not able to download!! Please help!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a dell computer from a administrator with a administrative account. I factory reset the computer twice but it still does not want to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictorRizhkov, May 4, 2021.

1. Windows not able to download!! Please help!!

I got a dell computer from a administrator with a administrative account. I factory reset the computer twice but it still does not want to download windows because of that administrative account! Please help!!!

:)

VictorRizhkov, May 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    not able to download

Hello,

Let's get this issue with the Windows Store sorted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps from downloading and installing correctly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, May 4, 2021
  4. Windows not able to download!! Please help!!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows not able to download!! Please help!!

1. Windows not able to download!! Please help!! - Similar Threads - able download Please

2. Please help, downloads are blocked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, downloads are blocked!: Whenever i try to download anything from file to image off of any browser chrome, firefox, explorer etc... it always comes up with "Failed - Blocked". I searched around and found this code that i put into command prompt "net user administrator /active:yes" then i signed into...
  3. Please help, downloads are blocked!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help, downloads are blocked!: Whenever i try to download anything from file to image off of any browser chrome, firefox, explorer etc... it always comes up with "Failed - Blocked". I searched around and found this code that i put into command prompt "net user administrator /active:yes" then i signed into...
  4. Please help, downloads are blocked!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Not able to get windows update please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get windows update please help: I am not able to get updates on my windows its loading only please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-windows-update-please-help/26bb9c09-9eeb-4393-903f-dac2720f4439
  6. Not able to get windows update please help

Not able to get windows update please help: I am not able to get updates on my windows its loading only please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-windows-update-please-help/26bb9c09-9eeb-4393-903f-dac2720f4439
  7. Please help: not able to connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help: not able to connect to internet.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/calm-smile4253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld3e0c/please_help_not_able_to_connect_to_internet/
  8. Not able to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to download: Um i'm trying to download Autodesk Sketchbook but I can't because it says my password is wrong and my password has been the same ever since I got my laptop [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download/a2acf169-0bbb-4a5d-b211-4671583fc1e1
  9. Not able to adjust BRIGHTNESS on Windows 10 pro. Please Help

Not able to adjust BRIGHTNESS on Windows 10 pro. Please Help: Hey, I recently upgraded my PC to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1. But I'm not able to adjust the brightness. Everything was fine in windows 8.1. But the brightness is at MAX and my eyes hurt really bad, and the battery is drained really fast..I have tried everything on the...
  10. Please help me be able to log in! :

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me be able to log in! :: When I purchased and downloaded Minecraft game on my laptop, I used a different email address that I was already logged in to Microsoft for. Now, it tells me I have to buy the game and won't let me use the Hotmail account that I set up in Minecraft. Can anyone help me with...