Windows 10: Windows not accepting my password, I can get into the BIOS

Discus and support Windows not accepting my password, I can get into the BIOS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can get into my BOIS with the same password I originally set but after going into Safe Mode, Windows will not allow me back in. I never changed the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RoseRideout, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Windows not accepting my password, I can get into the BIOS

I can get into my BOIS with the same password I originally set but after going into Safe Mode, Windows will not allow me back in. I never changed the password, HELP.

:)

RoseRideout, Apr 21, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Windows not accepting my password, I can get into the BIOS

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows not accepting my password, I can get into the BIOS

1. Windows not accepting my password, I can get into the BIOS - Similar Threads - accepting password BIOS

2. my password does not get accepted on my i phone but it does on the computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my password does not get accepted on my i phone but it does on the computer: my i phone keeps telling me that the password is not right but the password is acceptedon the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-password-does-not-get-accepted-on-my-i-phone/07727def-0945-4852-baab-e00ed430d5b3
  3. my password does not get accepted on my i phone but it does on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my password does not get accepted on my i phone but it does on the computer: my i phone keeps telling me that the password is not right but the password is acceptedon the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-password-does-not-get-accepted-on-my-i-phone/07727def-0945-4852-baab-e00ed430d5b3
  4. my password does not get accepted on my i phone but it does on the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All of a sudden, my password is not accepted anymore. How can I bypass the password, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden, my password is not accepted anymore. How can I bypass the password, or...: Hello,I have been using a Lenovo G50-45 laptop for a few years, with the same password, running Window 10. All of a sudden, my password is not accepted anymore. How can I bypass the password, or override it so I can get in? Thank you.I booted the laptop 10 times, but it did...
  6. All of a sudden, my password is not accepted anymore. How can I bypass the password, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of a sudden, my password is not accepted anymore. How can I bypass the password, or...: Hello,I have been using a Lenovo G50-45 laptop for a few years, with the same password, running Window 10. All of a sudden, my password is not accepted anymore. How can I bypass the password, or override it so I can get in? Thank you.I booted the laptop 10 times, but it did...
  7. All of a sudden, my password is not accepted anymore. How can I bypass the password, or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows 10 not accepting my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not accepting my password: I have Windows 10 and it is not accepting my password. It says incorrect no matter I check, it is the same password as before. I even right it down and tried it multiple times but still no go. I want to sign in to PC. Please help me no matter what....
  9. Windows 10 not accepting my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not accepting my password: I have Windows 10 and it is not accepting my password. It says incorrect no matter I check, it is the same password as before. I even right it down and tried it multiple times but still no go. I want to sign in to PC. Please help me no matter what....
  10. Getting bitlocker to accept my valid passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting bitlocker to accept my valid passwords: I am not sure if this is the right place to post bitlocker issues but I was not able to find any forum titled encryption apps or similars so I have placed it here ====================================================== I have attempted to use BitLocker to encrypt a bootable...