Windows 10: windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

Discus and support windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; recently my windows shows Activate Windows watermark on desktop, my laptop has had the Windows factory pre-installed for 10 years and I had the product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AminMazi, Jun 19, 2019.

1. AminMazi Win User

windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

recently my windows shows Activate Windows watermark on desktop, my laptop has had the Windows factory pre-installed for 10 years and I had the product key label attached to the back of my laptop
    I tried the troubleshoot button in setting/activation but it says no connection to the internet! while I'm using the same laptop right now and it has the connection.
    what should I do to activate this product key ?

:)

AminMazi, Jun 19, 2019
  2. MRCL Win User
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Jun 26, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :D

Thema:

1. windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... - Similar Threads - activated error pre

2. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  3. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  4. Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it: I've bought a new Asus laptop which Windows 10 Home was already installed on it. I recently found out that Windows don't function properly and maybe a clean installation could help it?But I have no idea how to reactivate Windows after reinstall itof course the same "Home"...
  5. pre installed windows 10 activation

pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  6. Windows not activated error after windows updates in windows pre-installed Laptop

Windows not activated error after windows updates in windows pre-installed Laptop: Hi, After few windows update, the "windows not activated" problem popped up in my laptop in which windows is pre-installed. MIcrosoft windows version 1909 OS Build 18363.657. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kindly share the solution for this problem. Note : Once I uninstalled...
  7. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  8. Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated

Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated: lately , i'm having a problem with my windows license , even though my windows was pre-install to my laptop asus x541u but it says that the license will expire soon , i've tried a solution of typing slmgr -rearm in cmd , the message is not showing anymore but when i go to...
  9. Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...

Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...: Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows 10 , but after feature update , the message is showing that windows is not activated, - before update in the activation menu message was your windows is activated with your digital...
  10. Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...

Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...: Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows 10 , but after feature update , the message is showing that windows is not activated, - before update in the activation menu message was your windows is activated with your digital...