Windows 10: windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

Discus and support windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; recently my windows shows Activate Windows watermark on desktop, my laptop has had the Windows factory pre-installed for 10 years and I had the product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AminMazi, Jun 19, 2019.

1. AminMazi Win User

windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

recently my windows shows Activate Windows watermark on desktop, my laptop has had the Windows factory pre-installed for 10 years and I had the product key label attached to the back of my laptop
    I tried the troubleshoot button in setting/activation but it says no connection to the internet! while I'm using the same laptop right now and it has the connection.
    what should I do to activate this product key ?

:)

AminMazi, Jun 19, 2019
  2. MRCL Win User
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Jun 26, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... :D

Thema:

1. windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after... - Similar Threads - activated error pre

2. Activation Error after Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Error after Windows Reset: My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting error oxc00000022 while trouble shooting. Microsoft agent asked me to do this : Press Windows key + X. Click Command...
  3. Windows activation error after reinstall

Windows activation error after reinstall: In my laptop, windows 10 professional was activated. I reinstalled windows 10 pro in it and tried to activate with my product key and I could not install with the error code 0x8007007B. How can I activate my window again?...
  4. Windows 10 Home pre-installed on laptop

Windows 10 Home pre-installed on laptop: Hi, Recently when I started my laptop message "Your Windows license will expire soon". Laptop was bought with Windows 10 Home pre-installed so I don't know where the problem may be. Tried this help from forum:...
  5. Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...

Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...: Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows 10 , but after feature update , the message is showing that windows is not activated, - before update in the activation menu message was your windows is activated with your digital...
  6. Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...

Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...: Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows 10 , but after feature update , the message is showing that windows is not activated, - before update in the activation menu message was your windows is activated with your digital...
  7. Can't activate pre-installed Windows 10 on a new computer (error 0xC0EA000A)

Can't activate pre-installed Windows 10 on a new computer (error 0xC0EA000A): Hey, So I bought a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed, but it seems it's not activated. My version is 1803. I'm connected to the internet. Tried the troobleshooting tool which gives me error 0xC0EA000A. I used the command prompt to find the product key and tried...
  8. New laptop with Win10 pre-installed won't activate

New laptop with Win10 pre-installed won't activate: Hi there. I'm hopeful you can help me with my problem. I recently purchased a new MSI laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition already installed. I asked the authorized re-seller to perform a clean Windows installation so as not to have to deal with bloatware. When my laptop...
  9. windows 10 activation error after clean install

windows 10 activation error after clean install: Hi, Was wondering if someone can help Upgraded to win 10 on my surface pro from win 8.1, on the insiders program Upgraded win 10 on release date Clean install of win 10 yesterday Now it says the windows needs to be activated but my product id does not work, error code...
  10. Error On Installing Windows on Laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error On Installing Windows on Laptop.: The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C50B So I don't really know what my cousin did but the OS got messed up so I was going to reformat it but I've encountered this problem. Every time I install W10 on the laptop, during the installation process, an error stating that...