Windows 10: Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled!

Discus and support Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a surface book 2 which came with Windows 10 preinstalled I update regularly. I checked my device properties and can see "windows not activated".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SrinivasGanti, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled!

I have a surface book 2 which came with Windows 10 preinstalled I update regularly. I checked my device properties and can see "windows not activated". Why is this the case and how do i fix this?

:)

SrinivasGanti, Apr 16, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled!

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled! [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled!

1. Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled! - Similar Threads - activated bought device

2. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop: I bought a Windows 10 Preinstalled Laptop about 5 years ago. I switched the os with LINUX without connecting to the internet on Windows. Now I am thinking to switch back to windows and I was wondering if I will be forced to buy a new subscription or it will automatically...
  3. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop: I bought a Windows 10 Preinstalled Laptop about 5 years ago. I switched the os with LINUX without connecting to the internet on Windows. Now I am thinking to switch back to windows and I was wondering if I will be forced to buy a new subscription or it will automatically...
  4. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  6. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  7. Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device: Hi I have reinstalled windows10 trhough reset pc option in windows. after reinstalling the windows cant get activated! I tried to put manually the activation code , which i can get through cmd prompt. by using the the change windows key option. But it gives an error that...
  8. Activation of preinstalled windows office

Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...
  9. Activate Preinstalled Windows 10

Activate Preinstalled Windows 10: How to activate Pre-Installed WIndows10 HOme Single? When running WindowsPro10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-preinstalled-windows-10/a2ef6619-8026-451d-b006-97cfe0ff5e11"
  10. PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?

PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?: Hello everyone, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I purchased a new CyberPowerPC Gaming desktop from Best Buy the other day, and I finally got it online today. While I was poking around in settings to get some updates going,...