Windows 10: Windows not activated Legality

Discus and support Windows not activated Legality in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; At section 5 It states the following : Authorized Software and Activation. You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbdoulRahman Bahnas, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows not activated Legality

At section 5
    It states the following :
    Authorized Software and Activation. You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method.
    So Is it legal to use windows 10 without activation ?
    If not , why is it almost free and you can skip entering product key during installation ?
    and why does Microsoft enable us to install without a product key if it is not legal to use it without activation?

:)

AbdoulRahman Bahnas, Apr 17, 2020

2. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Hello,

I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10?

This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?

HeyNeahmiah, Apr 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows not activated Legality

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Hi HeyNeahmiah

That article linked to above is 2 and a half years old, that method will still activate Windows 10, but as for is it legal, the answer is no, not any more.

This argument has been ongoing on Community for a while and the official word is, it is not a legal way to acquire a Windows 10 licence . . .

DaveM121, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows not activated Legality

1. Windows not activated Legality - Similar Threads - activated Legality

2. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  3. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  4. Do my procedure to buy and activate Windows is legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do my procedure to buy and activate Windows is legal?: Hi. I bought an OEM cd and licence of win 10 in a basic store in my country here in Africa difficult to know where the seller bought it. That key didn't work and I bought a retail licence online for 12€. It works i verify with some microsoft tool. So I want to know if my...
  5. Do my procedure to buy and activate Windows is legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do my procedure to buy and activate Windows is legal?: Hi. I bought an OEM cd and licence of win 10 in a basic store in my country here in Africa difficult to know where the seller bought it. That key didn't work and I bought a retail licence online for 12€. It works i verify with some microsoft tool. So I want to know if my...
  6. Do my procedure to buy and activate Windows is legal?

7. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  8. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  9. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

10. are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11

are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11: Use the command “slmgr /ipk kmsclientkey” to install a license key kmsclientkey is the activation key that corresponds to your Windows edition.The following is the list of Windows 11 Volume license keys.Home: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99Home N:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not activated legal