Windows 10: Windows not activating after fresh install

Discus and support Windows not activating after fresh install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my motherboard and such, and got a new drive for my computer. Once installing windows onto the new drive, it wouldn't allow me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EricTaylor5, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows not activating after fresh install

I recently upgraded my motherboard and such, and got a new drive for my computer. Once installing windows onto the new drive, it wouldn't allow me to active it, even though it should be digitally licensed and linked to my account. Is there a fix to let me activate windows?

:)

EricTaylor5, Aug 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2019
  3. TRWOV Win User
    Guide: use Pre-activated Windows 7 OEM License on fresh installation

I don't get the point of this. I have a lenovo laptop and I just made a fresh install of Windows over it and it was activated. It didn't even ask for a serial. Isn't that the same for every other laptop with SLIC? *Confused Windows not activating after fresh install :confused:

I have an older L412 on which I installed a fresh copy of W7 and I just used the serial on the sticker to install too. No crapware to deal with.

TRWOV, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Windows not activating after fresh install

Guide: use Pre-activated Windows 7 OEM License on fresh installation

Is it possible to transfer Windows 7 Home Premium OEM activation backup to fresh installed Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 media refresh on the same system? Because I am planning to reformat my laptop and change its OS to Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

blackfire219, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows not activating after fresh install

1. Windows not activating after fresh install - Similar Threads - activating fresh install

2. Activate windows after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate windows after fresh install: I had a crash and found faulty hardware, and ended up wiping my main windows drive to do a fresh install. Now when I log in I get the "Activate Windows" after logging into my account. As if my key no longer works. This key is literally less than 2 months old. Any help works,...
  3. Activate windows after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate windows after fresh install: I had a crash and found faulty hardware, and ended up wiping my main windows drive to do a fresh install. Now when I log in I get the "Activate Windows" after logging into my account. As if my key no longer works. This key is literally less than 2 months old. Any help works,...
  4. Issues with Windows activation after fresh install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Windows activation after fresh install?: So here is the situation: My friend recently gave me his PC system with a valid and activated Windows 10 installation on it. Obviously his Microsoft account is still signed in and connected to this installation. The problem is neither he nor I have access to that account we...
  5. Issues with Windows activation after fresh install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Windows activation after fresh install?: So here is the situation: My friend recently gave me his PC system with a valid and activated Windows 10 installation on it. Obviously his Microsoft account is still signed in and connected to this installation. The problem is neither he nor I have access to that account we...
  6. Issues with Windows activation after fresh install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.: So I reinstalled my windows full wipe, logged into the same account now it says windows cannot Identify product linked to account. But when I go to my profile I can see details of my PC before re installation, which says I have a windows 10 Pro product but my current PC which...
  8. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro After Fresh Install

Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro After Fresh Install: Hello. Last fall I made an upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft store. I bought the Home key over two years ago and I was upgrading it to Pro. I never got my key in an email and I cannot view the key in the invoice online like I can with my Home key. When I...
  9. Windows activation on fresh install

Windows activation on fresh install: I recently upgraded almost all the hardware in my pc including my motherboard. My new motherboard did not recognize my ssd with windows installed as a bootable device so after some troubleshooting I decided to freshly install windows on said ssd. I have a windows 10 pro...
  10. Cannot activate W10 after fresh install

Cannot activate W10 after fresh install: Went to Microsoft website and downloaded the ISO image of W10. I have a Lenovo D20 that I have performed a fresh OS install onto a new ssd hard drive. Wanted to make sure W10 ran okay on hardware. After comfortable that W10 was running okay (no device manager complaints,...