Windows 10: Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.

Discus and support Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I reinstalled my windows full wipe, logged into the same account now it says windows cannot Identify product linked to account. But when I go to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArchanGhosh, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.

So I reinstalled my windows full wipe, logged into the same account now it says windows cannot Identify product linked to account.
    But when I go to my profile I can see details of my PC before re installation, which says I have a windows 10 Pro product but my current PC which the same one just freshly installed needs to be activated. IDK why. I have no hardware changes no nothing I dont even know why this is happening.

:)

ArchanGhosh, Apr 14, 2020

2. Fresh Paint and the Activity Packs

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As per your query, I like to inform you that:

• The activity pack will we available under Features pack, if you have already brought the pack then, when you click on the activity pack it give you option to install/use.

• All the activity pack will be available in the home page of Fresh Paint app, you can select the desire activity pack and buy it.
    For more information, I suggest you to refer to the below link:

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.

windows 10 fresh paint app cannot scroll down to view them

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1: RunWindows Store Apps troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the app

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Fresh paint
    app. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      Fresh paint app and click
      Uninstall

• Open the Windows Store.

• Search for Fresh paint app and click on
      Install.

• Check if issue persists.
    Fresh Paint FAQ:

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.

1. Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall. - Similar Threads - Activating Fresh Reinstall

2. Activate windows after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate windows after fresh install: I had a crash and found faulty hardware, and ended up wiping my main windows drive to do a fresh install. Now when I log in I get the "Activate Windows" after logging into my account. As if my key no longer works. This key is literally less than 2 months old. Any help works,...
  3. Activate windows after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate windows after fresh install: I had a crash and found faulty hardware, and ended up wiping my main windows drive to do a fresh install. Now when I log in I get the "Activate Windows" after logging into my account. As if my key no longer works. This key is literally less than 2 months old. Any help works,...
  4. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  5. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  6. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Activation after fresh reinstall of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation after fresh reinstall of Windows 10.: Hello, I have an HP Laptop that I have been using for some time. Yesterday I decided to reinstall windows because I was having some issues with my computer, the reset fixed the issues I was having but I have a new problem. Although I had a genuine copy of windows 10, when I...
  8. Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall

Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall: Hi, I upgraded my pc's boot drive to a ssd, so i installed windows to that drive from a usb and reformatted my previous boot drive hard drive. i got this error code [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows not activating after fresh install

Windows not activating after fresh install: I recently upgraded my motherboard and such, and got a new drive for my computer. Once installing windows onto the new drive, it wouldn't allow me to active it, even though it should be digitally licensed and linked to my account. Is there a fix to let me activate windows?...
  10. error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation

error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation: Originally, my T430 was running the RTM build before upgrading to the full release. My laptop was fully activated afterwards. However when i did a fresh reinstall on a USB afterwards, i get an error message in the settings stating that my product key does not work. I thought...