Windows 10: Windows not activation after a major HW change

Discus and support Windows not activation after a major HW change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi , I had a completely activated windows with all features. I upgraded my MB and Cpu and now nothing wants to activate. I Also don't understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KALZ1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. KALZ1 Win User

Windows not activation after a major HW change

Hi ,

I had a completely activated windows with all features. I upgraded my MB and Cpu and now nothing wants to activate.

I Also don't understand how I didn't receive a digital license. I have all my info for my previous activation i.e. product ID, CD key,registered owner and product part no:

kindly help me.

email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

KALZ1, Jun 22, 2019
  2. JakubS. Win User

activation after change hw.

great ! **** Windows... and how can I change only one hardware step by step? When mainboard is not compatible with old AMD cpu and old DDR3.

ok. thanks. I will use not activated system. I hope that it will work.

JakubS., Jun 22, 2019
  3. JakubS. Win User
    activation after change hw.

I had a Windows 7 with product key.. Then I updated to Win10, and I suppose that it is OEM. I don't know conditions of update... Anyway, neither key of Win7, naither activation via new HW don't work...

JakubS., Jun 22, 2019
  4. kapadian Win User

winows 10 activation after re-install/hw change

I have an activated version of win10 and had to change the harddrive, now when i reinstall it will not activate. I have followed all the troubleshooting steps with no luck. Re-installing again and praying. The machine shows up on my list of machines
    in my microsoft account. What can I do to activate this again??

kapadian, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows not activation after a major HW change - Similar Threads - activation major change

2. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  3. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  4. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Activate Windows after a major hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after a major hardware change: I recently had a hardware failure on my machine. After repairs and reinstalling windows I cannot complete activation.This copy of windows was purchased from the microsoft store a few months ago. I used the key from the original installation, but it is obviously tied to the...
  6. Activate Windows after a major hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after a major hardware change: I recently had a hardware failure on my machine. After repairs and reinstalling windows I cannot complete activation.This copy of windows was purchased from the microsoft store a few months ago. I used the key from the original installation, but it is obviously tied to the...
  7. Windows activation after major hardware changes

Windows activation after major hardware changes: I recently upgraded my system from ddr3 to ddr4 cpu motherboard and ram. And now i cant activate windows on this machine even thought i had windows 10 pro on my old rig. I ran the trouble shooter and it says hardware change error 0xc004f211. I saw in the troubleshooter...
  8. Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change

Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change: Hello, i Change my Mobo,CPU and RAM, after that it wanted activation of Windows, i followed steps of reactivaton, but it doesnt work for me (i had Windows copy connected to my account), i can see number of error, it is 0x803F7001, both of devices are connected, so where is a...
  9. Activating windows after major hardware change

Activating windows after major hardware change: I just assembled a new pc and I'm reusing the hard drive which has windows 10 already installed on it. This was upgraded from windows 8.1. The computer that the hard drive came from was a store display model, so the store already had it activated for customers to play with....
  10. Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows

Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows: Hi, 3 days ago I update my HW (MB, CPU, RAM & SSD), so after reinstalling all drivers and after couples of reboots I was awaited by this message on desktop "Activate Windows, go to setting and activate windows." so I do that I go to "Settings/Update & Security/Activation"...