Windows 10: windows not active

Discus and support windows not active in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my windows not active error code :0xc004f074... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by safaaelbalkiny, Jan 27, 2021.

1. windows not active

my windows not active

error code :0xc004f074

:)

safaaelbalkiny, Jan 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows not active

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

windows not active

1. windows not active - Similar Threads - active

2. windows activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation error: when i always try to activate my windows it always says windows can't activate .try again later Error code: 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error/c0c2e164-f3d9-42e3-88ec-9e650579be49
  3. Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation: very Time show "Your windows activation has expired and go to settings". how to solve this ;problem [ i am already activated my windows ] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/d8a1c1da-7867-441f-9bef-fbce35ab039d
  4. Windows 10 Activation Errors

Windows 10 Activation Errors: I attempted to buy Windows 10 Home edition today so that I could finally have genuine Windows on my computer. When I built my PC my friend who worked an IT job at the time helped me set up my PC with Windows 10 but never gave me the product key, so today I bought Windows 10...
  5. how to get windows 10 pro 21322.1000 insider preview activation key

how to get windows 10 pro 21322.1000 insider preview activation key: I have Mac on M1 processor Only one windows OS that I manage to run on a virtual machine is ARMv8 Question: how to get windows 10 pro 21322.1000 insider preview activation key? Or where to purchase one?...
  6. Activation

Activation: My Windows 10 have acctivation error code 0xC004F213, what should i do ? My licence is a digital version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/e6edc6c5-0ec8-45d5-9519-4c1a1159171e
  7. Activating Windows

Activating Windows: so ive got this laptop and ive been receiving the 'enter windows activation code' for quite a while now. the problem is i dont have the packaging this thing came in, nor do i have the confirmation email. i got rid of the package because i didnt know i might need it in the...
  8. Having problems with Windows Activation.

Having problems with Windows Activation.: I have 2 Windows Product Keys but one of them says I don't have internet even tho I have internet, and the second says I'm not connected to the organization's activation server. I need help please!...
  9. Problem activating windows 8.1 upgraded to windows 10

Problem activating windows 8.1 upgraded to windows 10: Hello, I had windows 8.1 and then I upgraded it to windows 10 Home edition. Everything was fine for years until recently I needed Remote Connection to this desktop. The Remote Desktop Connection wizard told me I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I bought the Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Activate Windows 10

Activate Windows 10: Hi my loptop is only for 5 month old xps 13 2-in-1 DELL windows 10 home . I have boughted from PC word ! I just rest factory today unfortunately it came up as Windows 10 interprice and keep asking me to activate Windows and I need a product key I couldn't find out the key !...