Windows 10: Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.

Discus and support Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to enter the Microsoft store but every time it fails with the 0x80131500 code, then when I try to give feedback or get help both of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZENOWOLF118, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.

I have been trying to enter the Microsoft store but every time it fails with the 0x80131500 code, then when I try to give feedback or get help both of those apps don't load or just say try again. After trying different networks, updating everything I can, restarting my PC, nothing works.

:)

ZENOWOLF118, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Feedback Hub freezed. Reinstall doesn't help.

To resolve this issue, let's clear the Windows Store app cache and then re-install the Feedback Hub again. To clear, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Feedback Hub freezed. Reinstall doesn't help.

Hi Kazuhito,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Did you use PowerShell to re-install the Feedback Hub?
    • Do you still remember the error message that you received when re-installing the Feedback Hub?

In the meantime, let's run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

We also suggest that you use the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) and the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM.exe) to repair your Windows installation. For the steps on how to use these tools, kindly refer to the following link:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.

1. Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub. - Similar Threads - allowing store help

2. feedback hub using cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    feedback hub using cpu: what is the function of feedback hub, im currently running a bottlenecked system gpu stronger than cpu can provide so im strapped for cpu usage, but there is so much bloat on win 11 windows defender constantly using 5-20% cpu usage, and now feedback hub using a constant 3-15%...
  3. feedback hub using cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    feedback hub using cpu: what is the function of feedback hub, im currently running a bottlenecked system gpu stronger than cpu can provide so im strapped for cpu usage, but there is so much bloat on win 11 windows defender constantly using 5-20% cpu usage, and now feedback hub using a constant 3-15%...
  4. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes: Split from this thread.The biggest irony, for me at least, is that if I open ANY Settings page and click on "Get help" or "Give feedback" in the sidebar, those two apps also crash instantly. It's impossible for me to use these features as of the latest Windows Update....
  5. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes: Split from this thread.The biggest irony, for me at least, is that if I open ANY Settings page and click on "Get help" or "Give feedback" in the sidebar, those two apps also crash instantly. It's impossible for me to use these features as of the latest Windows Update....
  6. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

7. Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.: I have been trying to enter the Microsoft store but every time it fails with the 0x80131500 code, then when I try to give feedback or get help both of those apps don't load or just say try again. After trying different networks, updating everything I can, restarting my PC,...
  8. Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.

Windows not allowing me to use the store, get help, or feedback hub.: I have been trying to enter the Microsoft store but every time it fails with the 0x80131500 code, then when I try to give feedback or get help both of those apps don't load or just say try again. After trying different networks, updating everything I can, restarting my PC,...
  9. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  10. Using Feedback Hub

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using Feedback Hub: Due to Microsoft's new policy for setting up Windows 10 PCs caused me a serious problem with privacy and security of my personal data. I've previously raised that on this forum and it's been suggested I use the Feedback Hub to report and get this problem fixed. However, I've...