Windows 10: Windows not asking for connecting type

Discus and support Windows not asking for connecting type in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows doesn't shows the pop-up to select headphones type as headset or microphone. I do remember before it used to. Is there any settings that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaymondRTX, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows not asking for connecting type

Windows doesn't shows the pop-up to select headphones type as headset or microphone. I do remember before it used to. Is there any settings that I have messed up or the settings have been removed ? Tried with front and rear jacks.

:)

RaymondRTX, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Windows not asking for connecting type

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows not asking for connecting type

1. Windows not asking for connecting type - Similar Threads - asking connecting type

2. Keyboard connected but not typing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard connected but not typing?: My keyboard is plugged in and connected, which I know because the lights are working on the keyboard and when I plug it in it makes a sound on the computer. The problem is that the keys are not working, and I cannot log into my computer. I know that it can't be a problem with...
  3. Keyboard connected but not typing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard connected but not typing?: My keyboard is plugged in and connected, which I know because the lights are working on the keyboard and when I plug it in it makes a sound on the computer. The problem is that the keys are not working, and I cannot log into my computer. I know that it can't be a problem with...
  4. Keyboard connected but not typing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello: Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my private onedrive connected as well, so I could open files within Micorsoft Office as well from that onedrive so basically I have...
  6. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello: Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my private onedrive connected as well, so I could open files within Micorsoft Office as well from that onedrive so basically I have...
  7. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. UAC Not Asking For Credentials After Changing Account Types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC Not Asking For Credentials After Changing Account Types: Hi,I created an admin account and set my personal account to Standard. After logging out and back in UAC doesn't ask for credentials just "Yes" or "No". I have checked Control Panel, lusrmgr, and in the Security Polices to make sure UAC asks for password. I do not know why it...
  9. UAC Not Asking For Credentials After Changing Account Types

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Not Asking For Credentials After Changing Account Types: Hi,I created an admin account and set my personal account to Standard. After logging out and back in UAC doesn't ask for credentials just "Yes" or "No". I have checked Control Panel, lusrmgr, and in the Security Polices to make sure UAC asks for password. I do not know why it...
  10. Bluetooth asking me to enter a pin but nowhere to type it in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth asking me to enter a pin but nowhere to type it in.: I’m trying to pair a new Bluetooth logictech keyboard but windows is asking me to enter a PIN number it’s giving me. Thing is there’s nowhere to enter the pin. Any idea how to deal with this? Thanks. submitted by /u/FrequencyJones [link] [comments]...