Windows 10: Windows not booting after update

Discus and support Windows not booting after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My windows recently installed the last update and since then I am not able to start my windows. I tried startup repair but it did not work, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MahdiZarour1, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Windows not booting after update

Hello,

My windows recently installed the last update and since then I am not able to start my windows. I tried startup repair but it did not work, I tried uninstall updates quality and feature but it did not want to. What can I do to not lose my installed softwares including the ones from microsoft.

Kind regards,

Mahdi.

:)

MahdiZarour1, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows XP Error: Could not Boot after update

repairing windows will just fix any damaged files, id suggest taking off your over clocking settings the try booting in, maybe when you updated you also updated some censoring device which is now causing you a problem with your over clock settings.

jocksteeluk, Apr 8, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 8, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows not booting after update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows not booting after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows not booting after update

1. Windows not booting after update - Similar Threads - booting update

2. Security update for Secure Boot DBX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security update for Secure Boot DBX: Hello All, I am writing this to know What is latest Security update for Secure Boot DBX for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems and Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems, and when latest update will release? Thank you...
  3. Server 2019 fails to boot after installing April updates KB5001342

Server 2019 fails to boot after installing April updates KB5001342: Server 2019 failed to reboot after installing the latest updates with 'ACPI.sys is corrupt or missing' After trying a plethora of possible fixes that got nowhere, DISM RevertPendingAction got it back up and running. I did notice that, apart from the update, it was also...
  4. my laptop wont boot up after recent updates. What options do i have

my laptop wont boot up after recent updates. What options do i have: After installing automatic updates on my other laptop, my laptop refuses to reboot. I have had to force shutdown and have tried restarting multiple times without success. No devices are plugged in other than the wireless mouse Any ideas?...
  5. Laptop unable to boot after ( official ) update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop unable to boot after ( official ) update: So my win 10 laptop ( hp spectre ) running the stock OS downloaded updates ( automatically ) yesterday When I started it today it started installing the updates and as I could see it failed so it said something on the line of reverting to previous state After that my pc...
  6. 0xC0000225 error after windows 10 update and can't even boot with microsoft media creation tool

0xC0000225 error after windows 10 update and can't even boot with microsoft media creation tool: After the spring update of Windows 10, the drivers had problems, and even entering safe mode or booting from a flash drive or DVD to run the Windows Repair program or delete the update became impossible, and each time random BSoD errors cause the system to restart and...
  7. windows update keeps scanning on boot up

windows update keeps scanning on boot up: when i boot up my pc and log in, my windows update keeps scanning and takes a long time, how do i prevent this?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-keeps-scanning-on-boot-up/2c6f7099-5997-4c37-8c9f-024a4e54f650
  8. I have a Viglen Connect 10 tablet Windows 10 and after a Windows update it won't boot into...

I have a Viglen Connect 10 tablet Windows 10 and after a Windows update it won't boot into...: It keeps 'Restoring previous version of Windows' but then reboots without doing so over and over again. Is there a way to restore Windows on it some other way? It has got the Aptio Setup Utility but I can't find a way to boot from usb...
  9. Windows fails to boot successfully after Windows Update. BOOTMGR is missing

Windows fails to boot successfully after Windows Update. BOOTMGR is missing: Goal: Get the original windows installation on E: working so the old programs can be used. The user has many old programs which were purchased for a one time fee that have changed to a subscription model. Reinstalling them on a clean OS would be too expensive for them. The...
  10. Windows stuck in boot loop post update

Windows stuck in boot loop post update: Hi i just performed a windows update on my lenovo x1 carbon that failed and gave me a blue screen. Im now stuck in a boot loop that i can’t get out of. Ive tried system repairusing a usb boot media as well, system reset, etc. and nothing seems to work to fix it. I’m not sure...