Windows 10: Windows not booting...again

Discus and support Windows not booting...again in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. So I have this problem where my Windows freeze everytime I try to install something (doesen't matter if it's game or other software) and all I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GrossBeat420, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Windows not booting...again

Hello. So I have this problem where my Windows freeze everytime I try to install something (doesen't matter if it's game or other software) and all I can do is hard reset my laptop. Last time that happened few days ago when I tried to install S.T.A.L.K.E.R COP. After I turned off my laptop by holding down power button, my laptop won't boot anymore. I reinstalled Windows, (which took 48+hrs btw) formated my HDD while installing, but it's still not booting. It does kinda loads (I can see those dots moving in a circle) but loading lasts for like half an hour, and instead of lock screen, I get black screen with nothing on it. I'm starting to think that my HDD is dead, but I'm not sure. Did anyone had similiar problem?

submitted by /u/GrossBeat420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GrossBeat420, Apr 21, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Windows not booting...again

freaksavior, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows not booting...again

1. Windows not booting...again - Similar Threads - booting again

2. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  3. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  4. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop keeps tripping off once i lift it off the desk and wont boot again or show any sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps tripping off once i lift it off the desk and wont boot again or show any sign...: I use a Hp Elitebook 8 gig RAM 500 gig SSD. Sometimes when I lift up my laptop, it will go dead completely and wont come on again.All the indicator lights will go off and won't show anything until I have to detach the battery and connect it again of plug the charger then it...
  6. Laptop keeps tripping off once i lift it off the desk and wont boot again or show any sign...

Laptop keeps tripping off once i lift it off the desk and wont boot again or show any sign...: I use a Hp Elitebook 8 gig RAM 500 gig SSD. Sometimes when I lift up my laptop, it will go dead completely and wont come on again.All the indicator lights will go off and won't show anything until I have to detach the battery and connect it again of plug the charger then it...
  7. How to get windows 10 to recognize secure boot is enabled to upgrade to win 11 again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get windows 10 to recognize secure boot is enabled to upgrade to win 11 again: Hello, I was using Windows 11 on my PC but wanted to try out Linux for a time. Decided it wasn't for me and went to go back to Windows, reenabled secure boot and tpm but because secure boot isn't being recognized as enabled I cannot go back to windows 11 I had to flash...
  8. How to get windows 10 to recognize secure boot is enabled to upgrade to win 11 again

How to get windows 10 to recognize secure boot is enabled to upgrade to win 11 again: Hello, I was using Windows 11 on my PC but wanted to try out Linux for a time. Decided it wasn't for me and went to go back to Windows, reenabled secure boot and tpm but because secure boot isn't being recognized as enabled I cannot go back to windows 11 I had to flash...
  9. How to get windows 10 to recognize secure boot is enabled to upgrade to win 11 again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to install anything and doesnt boot again

Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to install anything and doesnt boot again: Hi. Recently I built a PC and was getting ready to install the drivers. But while doing so I got a warning saying that there are Windows 10 updates I need to go through first. Unfortunately, while doing the said updates, win10 crashed my PC was still working/responsive. only...