Windows 10: windows not booting automatically

Discus and support windows not booting automatically in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well about a month ago i built my first pc, got a usb drive and installed windows on the pc when i turned then pc on windows didn't start, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KristapsGremze, Aug 27, 2018.

1. windows not booting automatically

Well about a month ago i built my first pc, got a usb drive and installed windows on the pc when i turned then pc on windows didn't start, it just throws out the info about my pc (american [something]) and says to press f1 to go into bios then i can press f8 to open the boot menu and i can click on ''windows boot manager'' and only then the windows actually start... i have no clue what to do, i updated the bios today, people said that it will help, well it didn't i have no idea what to dowindows not booting automatically [​IMG] windows not booting automatically 380c239f-46e2-4433-bd8e-1db6c1111cbb?upload=true.jpg

:)

KristapsGremze, Aug 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Automatic Re-Booting

Hi,

Windows could be set to restart automatically when certain system errors occur. A BIOS update can also resolve the issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off automatic restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.
    • Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under
      System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

If the error still occurs, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer to update the hardware driver and BIOS.

Let us know how it goes.

Anthony Gal, Aug 27, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

windows not booting automatically

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

windows not booting automatically

1. windows not booting automatically - Similar Threads - booting automatically

2. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  3. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  4. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  5. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  6. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system did an automatic update and now will not boot: my system did an automatic windows update. upon completion the system will not restart.I tried resetting it with the power button with no success.Ever since the update, when turning the computer on, the monitor goes to an "HP" logo, and no booting....
  8. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

my system did an automatic update and now will not boot: my system did an automatic windows update. upon completion the system will not restart.I tried resetting it with the power button with no success.Ever since the update, when turning the computer on, the monitor goes to an "HP" logo, and no booting....
  9. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to install Windows 10 pro for dual boot without it automatically use the same license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 10 pro for dual boot without it automatically use the same license...: Hey everyone, recently I tried to install Windows 10 Pro for dual boot, and it automatically use the same activation key from my Windows 11 Pro. Thankfully I managed to get rid the Windows 10 Pro in fear of Microsoft blocking my activation key. Is there any way to use Windows...