Windows 10: Windows not booting even after windows reset

Discus and support Windows not booting even after windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer went off after a power cut. I tried to turn my computer back on after power was restored but my windows wasn't booting. Decided to reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by May Osei, May 20, 2021.

1. May Osei Win User

Windows not booting even after windows reset

My computer went off after a power cut. I tried to turn my computer back on after power was restored but my windows wasn't booting. Decided to reset my PC as a last recovery resort. However, my PC is still not booting after the recovery process. The screen has been blank for hours.

:)

May Osei, May 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2021
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, May 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows not booting even after windows reset - Similar Threads - booting reset

2. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset: My pc has suddenly been refusing to open windows after failing to reset. The gigabyte logo shows & my keyboard powers on but then dissapears along with my keyboardI can enter BIOS...
  3. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset: My pc has suddenly been refusing to open windows after failing to reset. The gigabyte logo shows & my keyboard powers on but then dissapears along with my keyboardI can enter BIOS...
  4. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...: I did a "remove everything" reset on a Windows 10 Surface Go yesterday. Left it running overnight with charger plugged in as it had been running for hours and was only at 70%.This morning, it will not boot up. It alternates a few seconds at time between a blank black screen...
  6. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...: I did a "remove everything" reset on a Windows 10 Surface Go yesterday. Left it running overnight with charger plugged in as it had been running for hours and was only at 70%.This morning, it will not boot up. It alternates a few seconds at time between a blank black screen...
  7. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  9. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  10. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netsh winsock reset my system is not booting after