Windows 10: Windows not booting into advanced startup options

Discus and support Windows not booting into advanced startup options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I try to boot my system, windows is stuck in an infinite boot loop. After 3 startup errors windows should boot into advanced startup options, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TruncateMold402, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Windows not booting into advanced startup options

when I try to boot my system, windows is stuck in an infinite boot loop. After 3 startup errors windows should boot into advanced startup options, but it does not.

-Spamming f11 doesn’t work

-Resetting motherboard battery doesn’t work

-After windows does its “Preparing Automatic Repair” it does not go into advanced startup options, but instead loops over and over again.

I don’t know what to do

:)

TruncateMold402, Feb 18, 2021

2. Where "advanced startup" option.

Hello all:

I am trying to "restore system" in w10 and choose the way of

"To Do a System Restore of Windows 10 at Boot"

The first step of this method is to "boot to advanced startup options"

But, I can not find the "advanced startup" option?!

Where is it? Please tell me!

HonglinZhao, Feb 18, 2021
  3. feelulive Win User
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

when i did 1. 2. 3. steps i checked and problem was SOLVED
    but after 4. 5. 6. 7. steps i checked and no advanced startup options again

1. Make a complete backup image of your current HD including all partitions to an external HD using macrium reflect . Once done, disconnect all USB devices from the PC. Assuming now you only have one HD connected to the PC which you will be installing Windows.
      IMPORTANT: Also create a Macrium Rescue disk to boot from later on.
    2. Boot up your Windows installation USB/DVD. On the first screen, Hold SHIFT + F10 to open Command Windows then type:
      Diskpart
      select disk 0
      clean
      exit
    3. Click Next, Choose Custom, select the unallocated partition then click Next (Do not format), when asked for Product ID key, click on "Skip this step"/"Do it later". Continue the Installation.
    4. Once done. With the external HD connected, Reboot your PC with the Macrium Rescue disk, select the image that you created in step 1 as the Source.
    5. Select your current HD/SSD as Destination disk
    6. Restore only C: Drive to it. ie. overwrite the new C: Drive with your backup C: Drive.
      NOTE: See screen shot on how to perform this step
    7. Disconnect all the external devices. Reboot. Windows should perform a startup repair.
    till 4. step there was no windows 10 key activeted and problem vas solved
    but after step 7 i checked key and it was not the same which i purchased, why did that change? i activated purchased key again.
    so is the problem to be a windows 10 key on my pc?
    or do some drivers prevent advancedstartup options?

feelulive, Feb 18, 2021
  4. tracit99 Win User

Windows not booting into advanced startup options

Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10  

I have not tried this, but this link may help you get back to a regular startup. Step 5 in Option 3.

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

tracit99, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows not booting into advanced startup options

1. Windows not booting into advanced startup options - Similar Threads - booting advanced startup

2. Windows Advanced Boot Options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Advanced Boot Options: For the past couple of days, I have been trying fix this problem and couldn't find a solution. The problem is that whenever I make changes on my desktop whether I move apps, delete apps. It always goes back to it's previous place after I restart Windows and I decided to...
  3. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I go to settings>update and recovery>recovery then go to advanced startup. When I go to advanced startup, then click on troubleshoot there is only option startup settings is available. Other settings command prompt, system restore, system image...
  4. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I go to settings>update and recovery>recovery then go to advanced startup. When I go to advanced startup, then click on troubleshoot there is only option startup settings is available. Other settings command prompt, system restore, system image...
  5. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options: My Windows 10 features the latest updates. My recovery/advanced startup screens, however, lacks both Startup Repair and System Image Recovery options. The second is peculiar as I use System Image Recovery and the control panel says it's working fine. I've had this problem...
  7. Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10 How to Add a Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10 Advanced startup enables you to perform these actions: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and...
  8. No "Use a Device" option in Advanced Startup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No "Use a Device" option in Advanced Startup.: Last night I updated my computer to Windows 10. I noticed after doing so my Gaming Rig (which has been out of commission since 2014) had a 32bit operating system despite having the capacity to run a 64bit. I read online that I'd be able to create a boot disc or usb...
  9. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998
  10. Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10: How to: Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 How to Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 Advanced startup enables you to perform these actions: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and diagnostic tools. Boot from a disk (ex:...