Windows 10: Windows not booting up

Discus and support Windows not booting up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed on my laptop, but unfortunately after a driver update I'm unable to open window it gives a black screen after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anmolchoudhary, May 8, 2021.

1. Windows not booting up

I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed on my laptop, but unfortunately after a driver update I'm unable to open window it gives a black screen after showing device logo and only mouse is visible. Also I'm unable to open advanced boot setting or safe mode

:)

Anmolchoudhary, May 8, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 8, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 8, 2021
  4. Windows not booting up

freaksavior, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows not booting up

1. Windows not booting up - Similar Threads - booting

2. Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update: Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update, ran first batch of updates after pulling out of the box, system rebooted, went through a firmware update, rebooted again, will not pass the windows logocan't even get into the bios of the system. any help would be...
  3. Dual boot corrupts windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual boot corrupts windows: After i dual booted my computer with Windows 10 and Windows 7, every time I try to boot up to windows 10, it bluescreens and gives me the error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". When windows 7 was fresh, my windows 10 worked absolutely fine, but after i installed drivers for windows...
  4. How do I boot windows 10 without seeing news stories I don't want to see

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I boot windows 10 without seeing news stories I don't want to see: I dont care about pride month. I dont like seeing gay propoganda everywhere. How do I boot up my windows 10 computer minus the gay propaganda about pride month?* Original title: how do i boot windows 10 without seeing gay propoganda...
  5. PC wont boot since lastest Windows 10 update on 16 June 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC wont boot since lastest Windows 10 update on 16 June 2021: Yesterday 16 June 2021 Windows 10 updated and all was working correctly, and then the net time I wished to shut down I was informed that Windows need ed to update so I did an update and restart again all appeared ok until I tried to shut down for the night and each time I saw...
  6. how do i boot windows 10 without seeing gay propoganda

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how do i boot windows 10 without seeing gay propoganda: I dont care about pride month. I dont like seeing gay propoganda everywhere. How do I boot up my windows 10 computer minus the gay propaganda about pride month?...
  7. Windows 10 c drive partition extend booting in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 c drive partition extend booting in recovery mode: I am in trouble as I tried to extend c drive partition of sony vaio which has windows 10 pro and came with windows 7 from factory.I used the process First, I shrink space from other drive then used move/resize with help of EASEUS.COM app. Then extended c drive successfully....
  8. Will my computer need USB to boot every time now?

Will my computer need USB to boot every time now?: Hey, I am installing 32bit legacy windows in my boot mode and changed the boot priority to usb flash drive to 1st in the order and am jn the process currently of the install so the next time whule booting uo will i have to use my USB to boot...
  9. Dual boot windows overwrote boot partition

Dual boot windows overwrote boot partition: Hi so I have had a Windows 10 install on my PC for around 3 years and wanted to try the new Windows 10 insider builds and so I created a separate Windows 10 install on another drive in my PC so it doesn’t conflict with my main Windows 10 install however the new install has...
  10. Windows 10 Won't Boot - System files corrupted?

Windows 10 Won't Boot - System files corrupted?: Hello, Windows 10 will not boot on my PC at all. Apparently my system files are corrupted/deleted, since just before it stopped working, a pop-up stated that a diagnostics file was not able to function on Windows, and then the entire computer started to display erratic...