Windows 10: Windows not booting

Discus and support Windows not booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was reseting my HP laptop having Windows 10. Something went wrong and it went crazy! I tried to restart but it is not booting into the OS I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RutuparnPawar, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Windows not booting

I was reseting my HP laptop having Windows 10. Something went wrong and it went crazy! I tried to restart but it is not booting into the OS

I have a recovery drive setup but the HP recovery support utility is not running.

I have a backup of the data therefore I have decided to reinstall Windows 10 using a bootable media.

Should I try something else?

If I reinstall using bootable media, will I lose my activation license?

:)

RutuparnPawar, Jul 2, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Windows not booting

freaksavior, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows not booting

1. Windows not booting - Similar Threads - booting

2. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  3. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  4. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d
  5. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d
  6. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

7. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?: In Windows 10 I did a clean boot with everything disabled. I am attaching even Ethernet cable because my WiFi auto connecting was disabled from before. And still I can't create a new pin. I know my password and pin but I am not able to type them. Is it possible to enter...
  8. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?: In Windows 10 I did a clean boot with everything disabled. I am attaching even Ethernet cable because my WiFi auto connecting was disabled from before. And still I can't create a new pin. I know my password and pin but I am not able to type them. Is it possible to enter...
  9. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....