Windows 10: Windows not detect wifi

Discus and support Windows not detect wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my computer can't connect to wifi. I can connect to wifi that I have already entered, but other wifi lists still don't appear . When I tried to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FaturrahmanYasin, May 20, 2019.

1. Windows not detect wifi

my computer can't connect to wifi. I can connect to wifi that I have already entered, but other wifi lists still don't appear .
    When I tried to fix it through the network and sharing center, there was damage. network and sharing center closes automatically.
    help me

:)

FaturrahmanYasin, May 20, 2019
  2. Siddhagod Win User

Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, May 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2019
  4. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows not detect wifi

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

Thema:

Windows not detect wifi

1. Windows not detect wifi - Similar Threads - detect wifi

2. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  3. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  4. Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc: Hi,I just bought a customized PC I chose the components and I made the mistake to not order a Wifi-ready motherboard Asrock x570 phantom gaming 4. My ethernet port does'nt seem to work either.The motherboard has a Wi-Fi M.2 port, so I bought and install a card and...
  5. Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc

Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc: Hi,I just bought a customized PC I chose the components and I made the mistake to not order a Wifi-ready motherboard Asrock x570 phantom gaming 4. My ethernet port does'nt seem to work either.The motherboard has a Wi-Fi M.2 port, so I bought and install a card and...
  6. Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared: My windows 10 laptop often says “no internet, secured” when connected to my home wifi, while others devices never do that. So I was trying to fix the problem following this article....
  7. Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared

Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared: My windows 10 laptop often says “no internet, secured” when connected to my home wifi, while others devices never do that. So I was trying to fix the problem following this article....
  8. Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not detecting wifi: My hp stream laptop stopped detecting with so I did a complete reset and now I'm stuck on the let's connect you to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-wifi/5541faf7-5b87-4ea7-90c1-e7c06534b94f
  10. My laptop is not detecting wifi

My laptop is not detecting wifi: My hp stream laptop stopped detecting with so I did a complete reset and now I'm stuck on the let's connect you to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-wifi/5541faf7-5b87-4ea7-90c1-e7c06534b94f