Windows 10: Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..

Discus and support Windows not detecting PS3 Controller.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried connecting my ps3 controllers so many times now, and none of them has worked. Any help pls?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/05k4r10, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..

/u/05k4r10, Jul 30, 2020
  2. teots Win User

PS3 Controller

My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function .
    I install fireshock and it sill the same.

teots, Jul 30, 2020
  3. PS3 controller not working..

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions, to better understand your query.

1. Are you using a Wired or a wireless PS3 controller?

2. Do you receive any error message? If yes, kindly reply with the error message and error code.

I would suggest you try the following steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category
      to Small Icons.
    • Now click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: If you are using a USB Controller, follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows key + X and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

3. Right-click on every device under Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and click
    Uninstall.

4. Restart the system and allow the computer to reinstall the USB controllers.

5. Once all the USB Controllers are installed, connect the external Hard drive again.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..

PS3 controller

I tried connecting my PS3 controller to my pc using motioninjoy and better DS3 tool but I am not able to make my controller work although I could see it listed in 'devices and printers'.I would be very grateful if someone helps me figure this out.Thanks
    in advance.

PSai Manideep, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..

1. Windows not detecting PS3 Controller.. - Similar Threads - detecting PS3 Controller

2. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  3. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  4. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  6. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  7. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Ps3 controller for windows

Ps3 controller for windows: So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and...
  9. PS3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller: My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function . I install fireshock and it sill the same. 121219
  10. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller and Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one....