Windows 10: Windows not genuine error

Discus and support Windows not genuine error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a fully working Windows 10 Home on my computer, a recent hardware issue caused a blue screen of death and diagnosis loop. I wiped the SSD with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Omnisistence, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Windows not genuine error

I had a fully working Windows 10 Home on my computer, a recent hardware issue caused a blue screen of death and diagnosis loop. I wiped the SSD with windows on it and used a windows 10 installation media from a memory stick to reactivate windows. Windows is no longer genuine and the product key I got from my initial purchase of my PC is not working.

A activation troubleshooter will give the message:
    "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital license, you need to install Windows 10 Home."
    How would I solve this issue?

:)

Omnisistence, Dec 25, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 25, 2019
  4. suraswami Win User

Windows not genuine error

Windows 7 not genuine problem

Its the wrong system date that triggers this notification. I have done that many times, like updating the bios and clearing it, forgot to reset the date and time and windows will throw this error.

Does it show a black screen with non-genuine windows message at the bottom right corner of the screen?

suraswami, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows not genuine error

1. Windows not genuine error - Similar Threads - genuine error

2. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  3. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  4. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...: Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I...
  6. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...: Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I...
  7. how to fix different error codes on BSOD with a new pc and fresh installed genuine OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix different error codes on BSOD with a new pc and fresh installed genuine OS?: Hi guys, so I built this PC and installed Windows from the Microsoft ISO, and it keeps on crashing BSOD with different error codes. This information below is the latest error from the event log:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  8. how to fix different error codes on BSOD with a new pc and fresh installed genuine OS?

how to fix different error codes on BSOD with a new pc and fresh installed genuine OS?: Hi guys, so I built this PC and installed Windows from the Microsoft ISO, and it keeps on crashing BSOD with different error codes. This information below is the latest error from the event log:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  9. how to fix different error codes on BSOD with a new pc and fresh installed genuine OS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error: can Have one people help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-win/99e20a5f-1d88-4df3-b2af-eb9428f46f65