Windows 10: windows not getting activated

Discus and support windows not getting activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; have got upgraded to windows 10 pro, but not getting activated. Trouble shooter saying have licence for windows 10 home single language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ParveenSingh1, Apr 4, 2019.

1. windows not getting activated

have got upgraded to windows 10 pro, but not getting activated. Trouble shooter saying have licence for windows 10 home single language

:)

ParveenSingh1, Apr 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 not getting activated.

Hi Johncy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Have you activated your Previous version of Windows?

Windows is not activated as your previous version of Windows, your device was not activated prior to upgrade to Windows 10

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Go to Start.
    • Select Settings .
    • Go to Update & security.
    • Go Activation .
    • Click Change product key.
    • Enter your Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 and click Next
      to complete activation.

If the issue still persist get back to us.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 5, 2019
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

windows not getting activated

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

windows not getting activated

1. windows not getting activated - Similar Threads - getting activated

2. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  3. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  4. How to get key by which my windows has been activated. I have no documentation on which key...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get key by which my windows has been activated. I have no documentation on which key...: I have no documentation on which my windows activation key might have been as I got laptop from scholarship in University, and recently my laptop has been affected by trojan virus, to deal with it now I have to reinstall windows and clean the storage completely, but by doing...
  5. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  6. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  7. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  8. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  9. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...
  10. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...